Do you keep your house/flat clean and tidy all the time?

Soldato
When I was single yes, now I've given up attempting to teach her indoors how to put things away, I'm beginning to wonder why we have wardrobes at all and now we have a kid due soon so.....yeah, not great.

Also when she makes a sarnie ...never cleans up afterwards!

Although if she has friends or family coming around everything gets put away, shame it doesn't happen as much.

Clutter free house is a clutter free mind.

Soldato
No ones allowed to visit my brothers partners house without prior arrangement, I get the idea the house is a complete mess and they have to spend ages tidying up because she doesn't won't anybody to see it. He gets sick of finding thing like multiple bottles of Ketchup open in the fridge, her and their daughter tend open the fridge, can't see the sauce, so assume they need a new one, rinse and repeat for other stuff, drives him mad :mad:

Associate
This is an eternal discussion in my house. My wife wants to keep the house as if it was an unused hotel room. I'm talking magazine picture standard. I keep saying that if anyone walks into our house it would not look natural,there has to be signs of live, people using the house, a jacket hanging on a chair and not on the wardrobe, etc

Back
Top Bottom