Does a car being towed need insurance?

Caporegime
Fox doesn't make useless posts and then spams the forum trying to make a total non-point. Fox is to the point but at least he knows what he is talking about.

Spamtorsen literally BEGGED to have his account back, promising he'll be a good boy. See http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=17971991 for an example of how much crap he posts.

PermaBan well deserved IMO.

Last edited:
Soldato
I am not looking to be "taken seriously" on an internet forum, I honestly couldn't give a monkeys. I also don't want your "life" advice. You seem fairly rude to be honest, so I wouldn't want to turn out like you, no offence meant, just an observation.

There was no u-turn, I have never said it was a good idea, I just said it would make it legal to tow a car without insurance if you used an A frame effectively making the car a trailer. It wasn't a serious point, so it obviously isn't going to be practical or even viable to do in real life. However it would almost certainly be physically possible to do within the law.

Do you live in a world where everyone is mad and you are the only sane one?

I don't care if you don't take my advice and I'm only rude because you need to wake up a listen to what you are being told. I hope you are still reading this as now you are permabanned, you might possibly come to realise what you do only provides people with amusement.

Have a nice holiday, there are plenty of car forums out there. I'm sure they will all get as sick of you too in time.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
This thread was almost painful to read. Whatever yantorsen was smoking should be illegal. Suggesting ideas then saying he wasn't suggesting they'd be used as they were theoretical but not realistic were hilarious. Finally I can stop cringing at his posts!

Soldato
This thread was almost painful to read. Whatever yantorsen was smoking should be illegal. Suggesting ideas then saying he wasn't suggesting they'd be used as they were theoretical but not realistic were hilarious. Finally I can stop cringing at his posts!

He's still over on the practical classics forums if you want a good laugh.

Associate
Aaagh dangit itty bitty bit too late. I'll post this for me then. Happy days. :D

shipment_of_fail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom