Does anyone know much Web host

Soldato
Yeah, results to be happy with there. This at least does prove that server can perform well and not the bottleneck - during testing times at least.

If you are still seeing slowdowns occasionally but not seeing maxed our resources in the control panel during the same time then that is a hint that there's overall server resource usage spikes that are causing issues for its tenants.

I'm guessing that your 4-5 sites are on the same hosting account at present, ideally these want to be on separate accounts for security reasons and to prevent the sites having to fighting each other for your resource limits too.

Soldato
OP
Yeah, results to be happy with there. This at least does prove that server can perform well and not the bottleneck - during testing times at least.

If you are still seeing slowdowns occasionally but not seeing maxed our resources in the control panel during the same time then that is a hint that there's overall server resource usage spikes that are causing issues for its tenants.

I'm guessing that your 4-5 sites are on the same hosting account at present, ideally these want to be on separate accounts for security reasons and to prevent the sites having to fighting each other for your resource limits too.
Yes, they are all on the sane plan, They dont get a lot of traffic but that could be the next step to look at.
would I be better off getting separate account or just a small resellers account ?

Soldato
Yes, they are all on the sane plan, They dont get a lot of traffic but that could be the next step to look at.
would I be better off getting separate account or just a small resellers account ?

Yeah would be ideal. It only takes on vulnerable WordPress plugin or theme to have the whole lot on the same account compromised.

Depends on the providers pricing I suppose but reseller accounts are often cheaper than buying several small plans.

Soldato
OP
Yeah would be ideal. It only takes on vulnerable WordPress plugin or theme to have the whole lot on the same account compromised.

Depends on the providers pricing I suppose but reseller accounts are often cheaper than buying several small plans.
Ok but would the host still provide the support on the resellers package ?

Also what can i do to get better speed and what else could I get the host to get better speeds and the best out of what I have for now ?

also Do you know of any alternative to PHP Xray ? my host company only uses standard cloudlinux not pro so I cant get this feature.

Soldato
Ok but would the host still provide the support on the resellers package ?

Also what can i do to get better speed and what else could I get the host to get better speeds and the best out of what I have for now ?

also Do you know of any alternative to PHP Xray ? my host company only uses standard cloudlinux not pro so I cant get this feature.

You do usually get the same level of support with reseller but it can vary from company to company. It's also usually the same features as shared but with the added ability to create and manage multiple accounts yourself.

In general, better speeds can be had by caching as much as possible or reducing php/mysql workload such as unnecessary or bloated plugins, themes, etc.
It's important to note that when you're logged in, you will get usually slower site browsing speeds than your users due to the different caching levels and background queries going on, so go incognito to see what your visitors will see.

For WordPress in particular then the Query Monitor plugin is a good place to start and can be quite similar to PHP XRAY.

Back
Top Bottom