Does anyone on here follow any Motovloggers?

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Ridingwithtom and nerb1, both Aussie riders, both do frequent long off road adventures together.

Motorcyclist magazine, they've started doing the 'MC commute' where one of their editors basically commutes on a bike and reviews it.

Along with the normal stuff

Soldato
Royal jordanian
Snow cat
Motonosity
DoitwithDan
6foot4honda
BaronVonGrumble
Joego101
RedRenna
Meddes
YummiR6
Ryansliferiding
Ridingwithtom
Downshift83

That's all the motorcyclist vloggers I watch but just recently ive started watching

Archie Hamilton Racing, Car enthusiast but seems a good channel

Soldato
Royal jordanian
Snow cat
Motonosity
DoitwithDan
6foot4honda
BaronVonGrumble
Joego101
RedRenna
Meddes
YummiR6
Ryansliferiding
Ridingwithtom
Downshift83

That's all the motorcyclist vloggers I watch but just recently ive started watching

44teeth. Now!

Thank me later. ;)

Man of Honour
I used to watch loads but now the only one I watch is chase on two wheels, and only his 'wreck a bike' series.

It's fun watching him buy a damaged bike and then make it a death trap for the next owner, it's like watching a train wreck.

Associate
BvG/44Teeth - Obviously.
Fast Bikes Magazine - In particular BJ's blogs.
Neevesybikes - Local lad and chief MCN Roadtester Michael Neeves has his own channel, centered around his racing, mainly.
TheMissendenFlyer - More for the sensible middle aged bikers among us ;) does product reviews plus road tests bikes and gadgets, tips on bike maintenance etc.
RichyVida - Wildbad touring vids.

Soldato
I watch the odd BvG and 44teeth video.

This. Less review and more trip, I've also been following Richy Vida (from a recommendation here I think).

I don't watch too much stuff tbh. If there's something specific I want to learn about, I'll search for it. Otherwise, most channels seem to be people riding like I can't or won't, or people riding bikes I'm really not that interested in.

Soldato
Royal jordanian
Snow cat
Motonosity
DoitwithDan Idiot
6foot4honda Idiot
BaronVonGrumble
Joego101
RedRenna
Meddes
YummiR6
Ryansliferiding
Ridingwithtom Idiot
Downshift83

I have commented next to 3 of those, I watched them regularly until 6f4 started doing dual vlogs with his misses and I unsubscribed straight away, ridingwithtom just annoys me now with his whiny voice and doitwithdan also annoys me, I don't care about 99% of the things he talks about so unsubscribed from him too.

Soldato
Pointless post, at least mention what channels you follow... lol
Well, to be pedantic, my answer to the OP is technically, "No, I don't. Not any more..." :p

The main one I still look in on occasionally is RoadcraftNottingham.
A fair few other good videos, but they're more one-off topics of interest, rather than people I'd follow regularly.

I had a couple of normal Vloggers, one I only followed because he had the same bike as me and I liked the noise, but it looks like they've both deleted their accounts, now. JackAttack is still around, I think, but he's ditched the FJ for something else now.

Back
Top Bottom