Does anyone on here follow any Motovloggers?

Man of Honour
I like Chaseontwowheels, his wrecked bike rebuild series has been brilliant
https://www.youtube.com/user/chaseontwowheels

It's so bad I can't stop watching it. I'm sure there's a word for situations like this and not being able to look away from an accident as it happens.

I'm half convinced he keeps making a mess of it on purpose though as a 30 second search will answer most of his problems.

Soldato
Suburban Delinquent (I enjoy the travel/foody stuff along with bikes) and Royal Jordanian are the only ones I watch regularly these days. I'll watch Baron von Grumble if he posts something decent and am subscribed to a few others hot girl bikers :p

Soldato
I find I watched motovloggers a lot more prior to getting my own license/bike.

I am subscribed to BvG, 44Teeth, RoyalJordanian, LambChopRides, Motorcyclist Magazine and MaxWrist. Hardly watch their videos though

Soldato
Only BvG and RJ for me - frankly, most of the others get on my nerves. Snowcat is ok, not really kept up with his videos since he got shot of the Hypermotard, but most other vloggers are annoying/cringe worthy imo.

In fact... most Youtube content creators get a thumbs down from me, and swift closure; certainly those who have daft intros or start with "what's up guys!!!"... think I'm turning into a grumpy old man early :D

Man of Honour
In fact... most Youtube content creators get a thumbs down from me, and swift closure; certainly those who have daft intros or start with "what's up guys!!!"... think I'm turning into a grumpy old man early :D

I only watch the science, maths, space, old technology etc ones these days.

One

One

Soldato
RoyalJordanian
Motorcyclist Magazine
44Teeth
RidingWithTom
BaronVonGrumble
Nerb1
ARiemann1 (production quality is second to none)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

All the ones I'd mention (BvG et al) have been mentioned so I'll chime in and say that I like TheMissendenFlyer for his "bloke in a garage" style.

I don't know why because the video production is miles off the standard of the bigger vloggers but I can't switch him off. Hypnotic :o

Caporegime
All the ones I'd mention (BvG et al) have been mentioned so I'll chime in and say that I like TheMissendenFlyer for his "bloke in a garage" style.

I don't know why because the video production is miles off the standard of the bigger vloggers but I can't switch him off. Hypnotic :o

I think he's just very straightforward and has a simple, set formula. Very watchable though, I agree.

I like him too, I think it's because he's just an average joe doing it because he enjoys it. He doesn't seem to care much about production value and just gets on with it which is what I like. Some vloggers have way too much fluff in their vids.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I like him too, I think it's because he's just an average joe doing it because he enjoys it. He doesn't seem to care much about production value and just gets on with it which is what I like. Some vloggers have way too much fluff in their vids.
I love his use of jump cuts. Most often it'll cut to him chatting at his work bench then switch to a second angle, as he finishes his sentence :D

Soldato
Subscribed to RJ, BvG, C2W and Motonosity and Riding with Tom off the top of my head.

I don't actually watch any of them religiously, Riding With Tom would be the closest, i enjoy his videos the most. He actually put a video up yesterday of highlights over the past 5 years, will link it; I really enjoyed the video :) His missus also has a banging body; no wonder she does all his bike reveals :D

Motonosity, i just love(d) his old R1.

Caporegime
By far my favourite Youtube channel for biking isn't a vlogging channel (clogging doesn't really interest me much) but Fortnine. Excellent material, every time. Well presented, no bias, honest stuff.

Back
Top Bottom