Does anyone play Rust?

Soldato
I love it, I play on rustafied eu main a lot, but when that gets too stressful I build stupidly large bases on PVE servers :)

Pretty much what I've been doing recently, Solo on pvp servers just isnt enjoyable so spent some time on PvE servers. I miss the days of no lifing from wipe day until you dominate a server.

How is the new car update or have you not played it yet?

Don
Pretty much what I've been doing recently, Solo on pvp servers just isnt enjoyable so spent some time on PvE servers. I miss the days of no lifing from wipe day until you dominate a server.

How is the new car update or have you not played it yet?

I really like them, personally I still run everywhere, bit of an old habit I guess. The new scrap heli merchant I'm not hugely fond of, just gives clans an even bigger advantage as they will be able to afford them quicker than solos :(

And yes @Milkybk PS was indeed in full flow, as per

Soldato
I really like them, personally I still run everywhere, bit of an old habit I guess. The new scrap heli merchant I'm not hugely fond of, just gives clans an even bigger advantage as they will be able to afford them quicker than solos :(

And yes @Milkybk PS was indeed in full flow, as per

Fair enough, yeah the heli vendor seems biased towards clans/large groups for sure. Do you play solo or with people?

Don
Fair enough, yeah the heli vendor seems biased towards clans/large groups for sure. Do you play solo or with people?

Mostly solo, although I'm perfectly at home cohabiting, my only issue is when I do a wipe I'm online 12+ hours a day so I get grumpy when people just rock up and waste all my farm :p :p :D

Associate
The new update has saved the game for me, I usually play on a modded X2 solo/duo/trio/quad server, and now that heli’s have to be bought It has really improved the game, now more people are roaming around looking for PvP, before that everyone one in the sky flying choppers

Caporegime
haven't played this in years almost since it came out, I think they just added airdrops the last time I played.

I guess it's almost an entirely different game now

Associate
very addictive, and very good fun, always have a good laugh playing with others even on solo servers. it can be ultra time consuming, i have over 3k hours, but these days ive moved to slightly modded servers that have much faster progress than vanilla. infact i wouldn't bother play vanilla now unless i was teaming. been playing at brit's and oblivion's recently.

Associate
ive got around 500hrs on rust, but the guys i played with kinda fell off it.

Do we have any players going back to it? it appears to be getting popular again

Back
Top Bottom