Does chip board burn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
fanger said:
Make holes in your pockets and everytime you go out fill them and shake the chipboard down the inside of your trousers. This way you can safely AND SECRETLY dispose of the evidence that YOU HAVE HAD CHIP BOARD IN YOUR HOUSE!!!

Don't let Ikea hear you, they will hire their furniture assasin, Handy Andy who will savage your period oak and pine furniture and replace with good old modern MDF and pine effect veneer and maybe a splash of lime green paint.

Associate
William said:
Don't let Ikea hear you, they will hire their furniture assasin, Handy Andy who will savage your period oak and pine furniture and replace with good old modern MDF and pine effect veneer and maybe a splash of lime green paint.

I can handle the pine effect, even the MDF but no, no

...not the lime green paint

Soldato
tom26 said:
Didn't realise it had loads of toxic glue in it looks like I will leave it outside until I can figure out what to do with it.

Haahaa, this made me smile, the OP is trooping on with his original question while serious conversation breaks down around him. Nice :)

Associate
OP
It's all very well saying that about the local council but Kirklees really are rubbish and it'll probably take them a few weeks to come and pick it up.

P.S someone's got to keep the thread on track ;)

Man of Honour
fanger said:
Wait a minute...I work for Airfix and I can tell you we were not consulted about ANY of our products being used in the NASA Space Shuttle programs.

I'm going to investigate these claims immediately.

During our stringant testing we had to narrow our adhesive materails down to 2.

Sadly Airfix failed to meet the required requirments for our mission.

Of the final two , Bostik , proved very sticky and was going to be the final choice.

But as CEO of the Adhesive department my decission was final and i went for PlayDoe.

I thought you had received this Email report before.

Be assured i will consider Airfix in the future.

Cheers,

Mark

NASA*

*Not Atall Safe Aviation

Mark

Associate
mrdbristol said:
During our stringant testing we had to narrow our adhesive materails down to 2.

Sadly Airfix failed to meet the required requirments for our mission.

Of the final two , Bostik , proved very sticky and was going to be the final choice.

But as CEO of the Adhesive department my decission was final and i went for PlayDoe.

I thought you had received this Email report before.

Be assured i will consider Airfix in the future.

Cheers,

Mark

NASA*

*Not Atall Safe Aviation

Mark

I can tell you that I recieved no such communication either through our Research Dept or Scientific Studies Dept.

Had I recieved a communication I would have had the chance to show you some examples of our work in the Space Reserach Programs of various countries.
An example I show below:

Man of Honour
fanger said:
I can tell you that I recieved no such communication either through our Research Dept or Scientific Studies Dept.

Had I recieved a communication I would have had the chance to show you some examples of our work in the Space Reserach Programs of various countries.

The Email was sent and verified by your research/janitorial dept.

If you persist in this type of liablous communication , then, as soon as they are sober i will post bail to my team of lawyers.

Extract from my laboratory report is conclussive ;

" Dear CEO,

Following the sticking paper cups to the wall test.

Results are as follows :

Airfix - Small tube , quite smelly.

Bostik - Good nozzle , mild odour.

PlayDoe - Handy tub , very pliable , keep fresh lid ( handy for next mission) , good variety of colours , option of sausage factory update."

My decision was based on the possible upgrade to sausage factory status and hopefully full " Mr.Potato Head " technology.

We spend billions in our research and comments like yours will only underpin the safety of space travel.

Cheers,

Mark , CEO Adhesive , NASA.

dun

dun

Soldato
You could have burnt the lot of it and be done with it by now. If i were you id wait until someone on the forum clears up any confusion. But as im not i would have burnt it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom