Does the OCUK forum need any new sections?

Caporegime
Many of the stickies need revamped or flat out removed too. A WiFi related post from a decade ago for example?

+1

I don't know who is in charge of home cinema but the stickies could be removed and replaced with a link to RTINGS, AVFORUMS and HDTVTEST and their subsequent youtube channels as well.

It would get rid of all the threads basically asking what TV should I buy.

Commissario
+1

I don't know who is in charge of home cinema but the stickies could be removed and replaced with a link to RTINGS, AVFORUMS and HDTVTEST and their subsequent youtube channels as well.

Why should we direct people away from the forums to others? Seems a daft suggestion :confused:

Caporegime
Definitely needs a "high earners" section, where people can back-slap and self-congratulate and pose in their Gucci belts and multiple premium vehicles. As well as moan about the riff raff slumming it on benefits and how paying tax is immoral.

I think it would be well-used.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

+1

But where will you manage to post over the top buying advice and spec £5000 TV for someone on a £750 budget?

Back
Top Bottom