Dog burnt alive in cage.

Associate
At first I was like oh that's awful but then I saw it was a rotty.

And? I have a Rottie? Does he deserve to die in this way? NO! Why would you even say such a thing, id love to meet you to discuss.

Idiot

edit

Sorry idiot is to civil - you complete and utter muppet!

Last edited:
Wise Guy
Soldato
And? I have a Rottie? Does he deserve to die in this way? NO! Why would you even say such a thing, id love to meet you to discuss.

Idiot

edit

Sorry idiot is to civil - you complete and utter muppet!

They are just the most trashy chav dog ever next to pitbulls. Two chavs kill another chav's dog.

meh.

Associate
They are just the most trashy chav dog ever next to pitbulls. Two chavs kill another chav's dog.

meh.

Proving you know absolutely nothing about the breed or the history of the breed, I won’t go into all that as it’s irrelevant. A dog is a dog end of. Irrespective of the breed this is wrong you Muppet! How can you not see that!

Just because the dog is owned by some chavs in your area doesn’t mean they deserve to be treated like this. No living thing should be put into a cage and burnt alive, irrespective of what kind of human owns them!

You have a very weird outlook.

Soldato
whats the betting that the person who did this lives a fairly confirtable life on benefits, probably has a free house, drinks and smokes....

Soldato
It would be incredibly satisfying if we lived in a world where the two yobs would be caught, named, shamed and then a public execution held in the town center in which they were burnt in cages.

as shocked as I am that someone could do this, its only a dog, execution is a bit harsh really.

My concern would be what sort of person could do this, and what were they going to do next.

I think a 1 yr prison sentence, public naming and shaming and a really nasty public beating (I'd do it if no one else wanted to).

Associate
what with me being a typical girl this made me cry :(

I cannot fathom why people do this type of thing especially children of that age - its disgusting and wrong

Soldato
What goes around comes around. I hope they get raped and burned alive.

This is the sort of thing that makes me have more feelings for animals than humans and why I would rather give to rspca than nspcc

Back
Top Bottom