Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
They have it rigged, the process appears Democratic but they'll just install anyone they want. Delegates from Buttegeig will go to Biden so Bernie can't reach 50%, no one will have enough delegates to become the nominee and go to brokered convention. Then they'll pull in Hillary to save the day.

Soldato
They have it rigged, the process appears Democratic but they'll just install anyone they want. Delegates from Buttegeig will go to Biden so Bernie can't reach 50%, no one will have enough delegates to become the nominee and go to brokered convention. Then they'll pull in Hillary to save the day.

What makes you think that Hillary will jump in? She's not exactly the most liked person in America these days and the only reason she beat out Bernie last time was down to the shady antics of the DNC and having her questions fed to her before hand.

Soldato
You guys are always so serious, who cares if I’m right or wrong, I think it’ll be quite likely.. just putting it out there

Soldato
You guys are always so serious, who cares if I’m right or wrong, I think it’ll be quite likely.. just putting it out there

Yeah, imagine how bad it is to actually care about facts and things and not just spew absolute rubbish on the internet for some very disturbing reasons.

Caporegime
Yeah, who did he hang out with?

TrumpEpstein.jpg

Also - literally nothing to do with Pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom