Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
You can see the cogs clogging up whilst he's trying to understand and get a soundbite out of it.

Surely this isn't true......
And if so - the cynic in me thinks it's to cover up his specific **** up of saying there are 15 cases, likely to come down to 0-1. There are over 100 and 2 deaths now....

This is an administration led by a man who modified a weather map with a sharpie to try and save face....

You should absolutely be a cynic.

Caporegime
Where does it say 10,000 per day?
This is the point I'm making.
It literally says it in the link provided....
South Korea
South Korea (population of 51 million) is testing about 10,000 people per day, and is working to increase that to 15,000 to 20,000 per day, as of Feb. 27. They are installing drive through test facilities, which minimize hospital pressures and keep potential patients out of the system until they need access. [source]

Health authorities on Feb. 27 have also started testing more than 210,000 members of the Shincheonji religious group in Daegu.
Are you incapable of scrolling down?

Soldato
Where does it say 10,000 per day?
This is the point I'm making.

Well, if you did your homework and actually read the link you would see...

South Korea

South Korea (population of 51 million) is testing about 10,000 people per day, and is working to increase that to 15,000 to 20,000 per day, as of Feb. 27. They are installing drive through test facilities, which minimize hospital pressures and keep potential patients out of the system until they need access

Soldato
I stand corrected on one country ;)

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/covid-19-could-it-be-a-threat.18876159/page-358

Good place to chat about a virus. And it's sad to see UK people using virus\death as a weapon for there agenda.
Even though they can't vote and don't live in the US. Obsession is unhealthy

Back on topic.

"Bernie Sanders faces pivotal clash as Democratic establishment joins forces against him"

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/03/politics/biden-vs-sanders-super-tuesday/index.html

This very bad and not democratic.

Caporegime
God that was a lot more difficult than it should have been.

Yeah as for Bernie - they are coordinating and it doesn't look good for him. It's OK another veteran centrist is exactly what's needed to beat Trump.

Soldato
I stand corrected on one country ;)

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/covid-19-could-it-be-a-threat.18876159/page-358

Good place to chat about a virus. And it's sad to see UK people using virus\death as a weapon for there agenda.
Even though they can't vote and don't live in the US. Obsession is unhealthy

Back on topic.

"Bernie Sanders faces pivotal clash as Democratic establishment joins forces against him"

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/03/politics/biden-vs-sanders-super-tuesday/index.html

This very bad and not democratic.
You can’t read can you? It clearly mentions more than one country.

You were completely wrong, posting utter crap without doing any research whilst calling people “lazy sods”, “lazy trolls”, “spoon fed liberals”, asking for citations even though you give people **** whenever they ask you for some and telling people they “shouldn’t post until they can post facts”. Maybe you should take your own advice ;)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Look at this fool getting schooled. It's like he think it's a negotiation ffs. He should have read a **** load of briefing papers on this by now but he's less informed than most of us. The man is a low IQ idiot yet his followers think he's the messiah.

Priceless, perfect example where Trump fiction clashes with science and reality. Yet he still cannot stand the reality check and thinks he can manufacture a way to prove he right somehow. You can't negotiate medicine you moron!

How on earth can anyone bet your life on someone so incomptent and untrustworthy?

Soldato
This isn't the democratic primary thread. This is the Trump is an incompetent fool thread ;) Nice deflection attempt though.

No.
This is the unhealthy obsession on trump thread(changed by the dems here) by the people who don't live there ;)
You know you can get help. I would see your doctor and tell him about your obsession with the US and trump.

The air in here is thick with jealousy :)

Soldato
No.
This is the unhealthy obsession on trump thread(changed by the dems here) by the people who don't live there ;)
You know you can get help. I would see your doctor and tell him about your obsession with the US and trump.

There's a big difference between an obsession with Trump and having legitimately grave concerns that this man with his finger on the nuclear button that could concievably end us all.

That's a good enough reason for me to keep tabs on the guy regardless of whether I live in the states or not. What happens over there tends to have an effect on us over here.

The air in here is thick with jealousy :)

I have no idea what you are on about with this part... :eek:

Caporegime
Definitely amusing getting advice to see a doctor from someone who not only voted for Trump but actively defends that decision and Trump himself.

Never knew I was obsessed with reality before.

Soldato
There's a big difference between an obsession with Trump and having legitimately grave concerns that this man with his finger on the nuclear button that could conceivably end us all.
As opposed to Biden who can't complete a coherent sentence..

That's a good enough reason for me to keep tabs on the guy regardless of whether I live in the states or not. What happens over there tends to have an effect on us over here.
He's almost the ruler of the 'free' world.

And as for 'Super Tuesday the fix is in for Biden! Winning states where he was 20 points down in polls, where he didn't have an office of buy any adverts - wins by 30 points, seems legit. Doing this while confusing his wife for his sister. It still looks like Biden is the 'preferred' candidate from the DNC, come on Hillary where are you..

Caporegime
Everybody forgets that Melania got an EB-1 visa and married Trump, **** out his spawn and brought her own parents over who're applying for citizenship. But, BUILD THAT WALL!

Worse than that she was working there illegally on a tourist visa. Throw her and her family out back to where they came from I say!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom