Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
if this isn’t dangerous and flu is more/as dangerous why did Trump and Fox suddenly change their tune halfway through March? It’s just like flu right? Just a few cases, soon be zero? More chance of standing on a heroin needle than catching Coronavirus right? It’s just like the common cold right?

Why don't you ask him\fox?

Soldato
You just can't speak critically of anyone on 'your side' can you?

Have you got some clips of people downplaying flu saying it's nothing more than a cold or saying it's a hoax? No because they're all saying that you should go get a flu jab...

What are you on about?

The very stupid person in the video told lies about the flu. Which we have EVERY YEAR.
I'm just stating the facts on his video.

Soldato
What are you on about?

The very stupid person in the video told lies about the flu. Which we have EVERY YEAR.
I'm just stating the facts on his video.
What 'facts' are you talking about?

The flu is not dangerous by any means. There is a vaccine for a start. We know how to fight off the flu.

Neither of those is true for COVID-19. We still know very little about it by comparison.

Soldato

The flu is not dangerous by any means. There is a vaccine for a start. We know how to fight off the flu.

Neither of those is true for COVID-19. We still know very little about it by comparison.

"Overall, the CDC estimates that 12,000 and 61,000 deaths annually since 2010 can be blamed on the flu. Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year."

Posted a few pages back....

Soldato
Oh dear lord it’s descended back into a flu argument again, unbelievable.

The flu is serious and kills many, we know about it and have vaccines to deal with it, not true of COVID.

Trump also made a flawed argument about car accidents as well, maybe you could defend that idiotic drivel next.

Maybe you could let the PM know and tell him to stop bed blocking ICU, he’s a 55 year old man who is seriously ill with COVID19.

Last edited:
Soldato
Why don't you ask him\fox?

he was asked and lost his temper and tried to rewrite history because he’s a liar, it’s what he does. As for Fox, well it’s an entertainment channel, the fact that nearly a 1/3 of Americans chose to get their “news” from an entertainment channel says a lot about them. They are asking to be lied to. Personally I’d like to see Fox News sued to bankruptcy. News is supposed to be honest and have ethics. Fox has neither.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Oh dear lord it’s descended back into a flu argument again, unbelievable.

The flu is serious and kills many, we know about it and have vaccines to deal with it, not true of COVID.

Trump also made a flawed argument about car accidents as well, maybe you could defend that idiotic drivel next.

Maybe you could let the PM know and tell him to stop bed blocking ICU, he’s a 55 year old man who is seriously ill with COVID19.

Incredible the Trump Defense Force supporting his talking point because their orange idol has declared it. Who cares about science or projected mortality percentage rates from medical experts or the WHO. In their mind Trump alt facts "trumps" everything else because its based on their leader's hunches, "strong" feelings and superior intellect which is much more realistic and accurate.......not.

Dr Fauci has said it many times its a mistake to compare this to the flu but please TDF continue to parrrot his talking points.

Soldato
Ok you’ve lost me.
Are we watching the same video - the daily show video you quoted?

Who is the “very stupid person” you keep mentioning?

Perhaps he is inherently racist?
I find Trevor Noah very amusing, and the pieces they have made recently are quite fun, and disturbing in equal amounts.

Soldato
Genuine question; if trump was in the situation Boris is currently in would people be expressing the same level of supportive sentiments and well wishes towards him?

Wouldnt want him to die, just get removed from position. Level of corruption since he started has shot through the roof.

This. I would like to think he will live long enough to see himself and his family dragged before a court and held responsible for what has been a disgraceful term of office. Corrupt and self-serving.

Nice to see the usual are just ignoring ANY questions asked and continuing to parrot the same nonsense.

Trump is bragging about his viewing figures for an announcement on a PANDEMIC that has killed thousands and could potentially kill many many more.

Simple question for you: Is it right for a standing President to BRAG on Twitter about viewing figures for a broadcast of such significance?

Still waiting Tang0.

I picked an easy question to start with, thought you could manage this one.

I will give you a hint, the viewing figures would have been the same if the broadcast was given by a medical professional as people were scared and wanted to know what was going on.

Soldato

1. Are you aware of how many people are killed by influenza every year

2. I have been vaccinated against some forms of seasonal flu every year for the past 10+ years. How many vaccines do I, and others, need before it isn't dangerous?

3. Is it possible that you're wrong?

4. Are you capable of accepting a positive answer to 3)?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Trump making a mockery of the Department of the US Navy and the situation has forced Modly to resign. So much backlash caused which Trump allegedly claims he had nothing to do with. What an awful leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom