Dont call the German coastguard

Soldato
Nix said:
lol, very good.
A subtle thing I don't know if everyone picked up on or not, is that Germany doesn't even have a coastline. It's a land-locked country.

- I'm pretty sure the majority of you know that though :)

Awsome :D

Associate
This has to be a record. That has to be the only time i have seen two people make tools out of themselfs in such a short interval. Simply awsome. :D;):p

Come on Nix, face the music hehehehe.....

(Well spotted pigeon killer :D)

Soldato
great advice said:
Seriously?

Come on only an idiot (and all Americans) would think that Germany is landlocked!

p.s. This generalisation does not include mr. cookie or any other posters from across the pond, or their wifes, husbands, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, in-laws, neighbours, dogs, etc.

Associate
pyro said:
Come on only an idiot (and all Americans) would think that Germany is landlocked!

p.s. This generalisation does not include mr. cookie or any other posters from across the pond, or their wifes, husbands, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, in-laws, neighbours, dogs, etc.

Oh wow, you hit the nail on the head with that one, didn't you.

I guess Americans should know a thing or two about other countries shouldnt they.

Being half American just makes me only half stupid?

Soldato
delta555 said:
Oh wow, you hit the nail on the head with that one, didn't you.

I guess Americans should know a thing or two about other countries shouldnt they.

Being half American just makes me only half stupid?

Now now I said mother, fathers, so if either your mother or your father is American you are not stupid.

:D

Back
Top Bottom