Dont call the German coastguard

Soldato
OP
Nix said:
OMG When did I write that?

*Checks time*

Lol, 10pm on Friday night. I was drunk :p

haha, I do come out with some crap when i'm drunk :p

The thing is what makes it even worse is the amount of times i've seen Germany on the ruddy map! I like reading up about ww2 as a hobby. Oh dear me. I'm trying to figure out if I was being serious or sarcastic though, but I don't remember too much of friday apart from being sick :(

lol we took bets on what excuse you would use, either drunk or tired lol

Soldato
Nix said:
A subtle thing I don't know if everyone picked up on or not, is that Germany doesn't even have a coastline. It's a land-locked country.

*resists doing an OH RLY?* :D

Nix said:
- I'm pretty sure the majority of you know that though :)

no, thats because the majority of us know better :p]

Nix said:
OMG When did I write that?

*Checks time*

Lol, 10pm on Friday night. I was drunk :p

haha, I do come out with some crap when i'm drunk

The thing is what makes it even worse is the amount of times i've seen Germany on the ruddy map! I like reading up about ww2 as a hobby. Oh dear me. I'm trying to figure out if I was being serious or sarcastic though, but I don't remember too much of friday apart from being sick

excuses, excuses :p i must congratuate you on your english and spelling whilst being drunk, its very good for a non-sober person!

here... have some stars!

Last edited:
Permabanned
Nix, come on, just admit it. Your excuse is laughable, even more so because it took you THREE entire days to conjure it up.

Nix

Nix

Soldato

I was hungover Saturday and slept all day Sunday. Make of it what you will, but don't call me a liar. I don't appreciate it.

Permabanned
Nix said:

I was hungover Saturday and slept all day Sunday. Make of it what you will, but don't call me a liar. I don't appreciate it.
Hehe, gotta expect it though mate :)

While doing complex things perfectly while drunk isn't unheard of - but it isn't exactly common either. So you can understand a certain amount of skepticism/cynicism about these sort of things. And some gentle ribbing is to be expected here surely - you didn't think you were going to get away with it did you? :D

Especially after the photo that one poster claimed to be his "g/f" was spotted by another poster on Faceparty.
And let's not even mention Flamingo!!!

Nix

Nix

Soldato
I'm not lying though :) I WAS drunk :p
I don't mind the odd ribbing lads but don't call me a liar is all I ask. :)

Man of Honour
MOCK HIM FOR LYING ON THE INTRAWEB!

The first post, drunk ot not, was pretty funny. I don't see the need to play Internet detective though. If you say you were drinking then I believe you. I've come out with a lot worse in my time.

I usually prefer to bribe a crooked Don to delete the post and get all members who viewed the thread banned. Doesn't cost as much as you'd think:p

Nix

Nix

Soldato
As tempting as a night with Gilly sounds I think i'll pass :p

I don't mind keeping the post and the odd bit of ribbing because it's obviously made a few peoples day, so it's worth it :)

Money is on the way to you Otacon.

Permabanned
pyro said:
Come on only an idiot (and all Americans) would think that Germany is landlocked!

p.s. This generalisation does not include mr. cookie or any other posters from across the pond, or their wifes, husbands, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, in-laws, neighbours, dogs, etc.

assuming that they even know what germany is. you are assuming a lot from americans arent you? ;)

Back
Top Bottom