Don't you just love it when a plan finally works out? (56k better run away!)

naz

naz

Associate
Thats a hellava upgrade mate! I love the dual screen set-up. I'm trying to hold out till April for my C2D + 8800GTS upgrade. But threads like this just
make me want to pull out my credit card and burn my money away now. :D

Soldato
OP
Zefan said:
Beautiful.

Lovely pictures, wish we had more of these threads.
Really? :o

Bearing in mind I have absolutely no photography experience what so ever it was taken with a Canon A520. I have been thinking about putting some time into photography as a hobby, who knows I may upgrade some time soon!

warren_1979 said:
Why spend all that money and not get a 8800 of some description. :o

I'm Baffled :confused:
I was on a budget and the 1950XT was definitely the best bang per buck at the time. The 8800GTS was available for arounds £280 at the time, it didn't seem worth while imo as I had to spend money on other stuff!

naz said:
Thats a hellava upgrade mate! I love the dual screen set-up. I'm trying to hold out till April for my C2D + 8800GTS upgrade. But threads like this just
make me want to pull out my credit card and burn my money away now. :D
Do it now, it's never worth waiting :)

Man of Honour
dark_shadow said:
Really? :o

Bearing in mind I have absolutely no photography experience what so ever it was taken with a Canon A520. I have been thinking about putting some time into photography as a hobby, who knows I may upgrade some time soon!

Could do with less angle-age at times but yeah, I found it had a nice flow to it too.

Associate
very nice, just wondering what you think of the dell monitors though when you say youve had them replaced 3 times. Ive got 1 2005fpw from dell just now and building a new sys, funnily enough was going to install supreme commander first as well and seeing that pic of it made me wanna get a dual display setup

Soldato
Nice shots there and congrats on the system. How do you take nice closeup shots? Everytime I seem to they just look crap and blurry with and without flash :mad:

Soldato
bloody hell. I didnt realise those zalman coolers were that HUGE!!!

Anyway, nice setup and nice pics.
I have money burning holes in my pockets but still cant decide wheather to spend £1500 on a new build or put it towards a new Golf/Audi :mad:

Associate
mishima said:
Nice shots there and congrats on the system. How do you take nice closeup shots? Everytime I seem to they just look crap and blurry with and without flash :mad:

Turned on Macro? (looks like a little flower)

zOMFG beStest rig EVA!!!1111!! (darkshadow made me write a comment :p )

Associate
Take every point of your success story and make it the opposite, and you will have my story :rolleyes:

but gj m8 that setup looks sweeeet

Soldato
dark_shadow said:
51283792ib9.jpg
Nice wheel!

Logitech force feedback pro right?!

Got one too and love it! :cool:

Love the rig too fella! :)

gt

Man of Honour
I know this thread is well old, but I did notice in one pick you've got the motherboard sat on top of the outside of the antistatic folder. From what I've read this is actually a bad thing to do.

Not that I've ever had any hard come from it, having done it in the past myself!

Back
Top Bottom