Door Lock

Soldato
then that type of lock as per image is probably best, shouldnt be too hard to fit provided your handy with a chisel, if not just go ghetto and fit a hasp and padlock! and bolt on the inside

Soldato
I love on http://www.imajsteeldoors.com/
3/4 down the page the wooden door with the windows either side hahaha. Surely having windows there defeats the point of an indestructable door!

Bullet proof windows, i'd love that actually, if someone you don't like comes to your house, some ****** or something, you can stand at the door with your finger up and they can't touch you :D

You know what you need op, there are such things as hardware shops that sell devices called locks. Though if you've forgetten that i'm debating whether you'll have the basic skills required to fit a lock.

Permabanned
OP
You know what you need op, there are such things as hardware shops that sell devices called locks. Though if you've forgetten that i'm debating whether you'll have the basic skills required to fit a lock.

O RLY? Maybe if you would have read the thread properly it's quite obvious i have come to the conclusion i need a lock.

Thanks for your 'useful' input.

Associate
His post was unhelpful and patronizing.

Give you that one

Also I found you a lock

pickts01.jpg

Soldato
O RLY? Maybe if you would have read the thread properly it's quite obvious i have come to the conclusion i need a lock.

Thanks for your 'useful' input.
Why did you need a thread for it, it seems you know you've needed a lock all along, why didn't you just go out and buy one like a normal person? Or did you want to brag about the expensive equipment you've just bought?

What did you want us to suggest, don't get a lock, get a midget with a gun to guard the door 24/7?

It's not a dig at you but it just seems to be the most pointless thread in the world, here ocuk, have a post, i'm going to buy a lock.

Last edited:

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Soap? on a door?!

yes. if the door scrapes against the frame, rub a bar of soap (not liquid soap, obviously) along the offending edges and it will slide effortlessly. unless, of course, it's out by an inch or something :p

Permabanned
OP
Someones been shopping

1. Tool Bag
2. 3 Files
3. Spirit Level
4. 20MM drill bit for wood
5. 2 Pairs of gloves
6. 40pack of sand paper, (5 corse, (60), 10 course (100) 10 course (150))
7. Chisel (20mm)
8. Dust Masks.

, Shall i start with 60 grit sand paper and work to 150?

Back
Top Bottom