Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Soldato
Heard about this earlier, Although it seems nobody knows why exactly he was banned, Twitch have really made a huge mistake though he's huge!

G-Man do you happen to know a place you can watch that final moment on stream where he checked his phone?

Soldato
Heard about this earlier, Although it seems nobody knows why exactly he was banned, Twitch have really made a huge mistake though he's huge!

G-Man do you happen to know a place you can watch that final moment on stream where he checked his phone?

Since Twitch are owned by Amazon it's small fry losing Doc, they even just signed a huge contract with him. It has to be something very serious and Amazon doesn't want any part of it.

Caporegime
Since Twitch are owned by Amazon it's small fry losing Doc, they even just signed a huge contract with him. It has to be something very serious and Amazon doesn't want any part of it.
Either he couldn’t keep his hands to himself or he couldn’t keep his mouth shut. Potentially both.

Caporegime
It's a really really weird video to watch. You can tell he knows it's the end, so what ever he did he knew it wasn't good and they'd be repercussions.

There is such a of emotions throughout the video.

He gets sent a photo (unknown) says it does look like him. Makes a joke about the guy starting a competing channel etc.

Checks something on his phone and starts to go very weird, almost like he was nearly crying with his throat and breathing.

Wife comes into the room and something is said.

Then he goes all somber and talking about David Icke's book.

Then he's proper odd watching Roblox. And right before the end before he says the "well get through this" line he seems to be startled by a sound as his head really jumps.

Associate
apparently the issue is big enough that he's done completely, no chance of moving to another platform, but really no-one knows at the moment apart from twitch and Doc's team so...

Soldato
It's a really really weird video to watch. You can tell he knows it's the end, so what ever he did he knew it wasn't good and they'd be repercussions.

There is such a of emotions throughout the video.

He gets sent a photo (unknown) says it does look like him. Makes a joke about the guy starting a competing channel etc.

Checks something on his phone and starts to go very weird, almost like he was nearly crying with his throat and breathing.

Wife comes into the room and something is said.

Then he goes all somber and talking about David Icke's book.

Then he's proper odd watching Roblox. And right before the end before he says the "well get through this" line he seems to be startled by a sound as his head really jumps.
He seems pretty normal for the first 2 mins, a bit anxious maybe. Then at 2:00 he looks at his phone then swallows and his demeanor changes and starts thanking the champions club saying to keep their confidence high, don't change etc. Seems a bit final.

Then starts talking about that conspiracy theorist Icke, which is really odd. I've watched him quite a lot over the years, not so much lately but his opinions on this kinda stuff was usually held back.

Then yeah lol, he watches that awful video about Roblox or whatever which he'd usually be tearing a new one but instead he's totally expressionless.

Man of Honour
His discord deals have been revoked too. I get the impression that this isnt something minor and one strong reason for the silence on the situation would be if it was a serious crime and peoples tongues are tied and not able to speak of their knowledge of it. I hope its not but I suspect we're going to ultimately find out something quite nasty.

Man of Honour
Do you lot watch this stuff or you've heard of him because your kids watch it? Not a loaded question.

I watch quite a lot of Cohhcarnage, I do know of Dr Disrespect, have watched a little of him out of curiosity but he isnt my sort of streamer so probably only watched about an hour of him in total.

Soldato
I watch quite a lot of Cohhcarnage, I do know of Dr Disrespect, have watched a little of him out of curiosity but he isnt my sort of streamer so probably only watched about an hour of him in total.

I'd not heard of him and the only streamers I could name are ones who appear on BBC for some reason or other. It's just from watching that very small segment that G-Man posted I couldn't really work out the target audience.

Back
Top Bottom