Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Soldato
I have an idea, could be way off though. This is 8 mins of his final stream. Half way through he starts talking about David Icke saying he likes him and telling his viewers to "wake up" and that he'd bought his book. At the end of the stream he seems to indicate that something is not right then stops streaming.

Well in this current climate it could be this, Icke has been banned from everything and is seen as a real threat to many in power atm. Just an idea.

Pet Northerner
Don
It's known he cheated on his wife. At this level of seriousness I wonder if he forced himself onto someone fully or went with a minor or something - rather than being a recent thing.

Soldato
I find the guy grating - being American doesn't help.

I sometimes find him funny and other times I just want to meet him to punch him in the face. He's not my cuppa and lets be honest the character he plays is not really squeaky clean so hardly surprising.

I have an idea, could be way off though. This is 8 mins of his final stream. Half way through he starts talking about David Icke saying he likes him and telling his viewers to "wake up" and that he'd bought his book. At the end of the stream he seems to indicate that something is not right then stops streaming.

Well in this current climate it could be this, Icke has been banned from everything and is seen as a real threat to many in power atm. Just an idea.

Its weird, he goes from looking like he's having some bizarre mild breakdown to being told to watch RoBlox and then sitting there looking like his world is collapsing in his mind.
So many theories out there but who knows with this guy, at the moment though it looks like everyone is distancing themselves from him.

Permabanned
My bet goes on doing blackface and the photo resurfaced and someone sent it to Amazon/twitch and then to him. :D

But it could be anything, If you do anything online that does not fall into what the totalarian left think acceptable then your job and place in society will be forfeit, And your mind will be erased and reprogrammed. Well technically that bit will be in the future but you get the idea...

Last edited:
Soldato
it will be a publicity stunt. as always. he and twitch just do this every six months to get people on twitch viewing. also remember ninja and shroud are about again after their deals got paid up as mixer finished.

so there will be a reason behind this other than the obvious. its either to boost viewers on twitch. boost his popularity when hes magically allowed back on. or its to allow for shroud and ninja to take some lime light while they rejoin. twitch may of given him money to let them shine if they returning. that or hes off to facebook gaming.

Whilst i wound't normally disagree - if you watch him crumbling on his stream - that's no publicity stunt.

Something extremely serious has happened for them to permaban him, refund all his subs almost immediately, discord shut down immediately afterwards. My guess is there is law enforcement involved somewhere

Watching the video linked above
"Key moments: 2:00 (checks phone), 6:00 (side monitor), 07:50 (flinch), last few seconds (weird speech and mumbling etc)"

Soldato
I'd not heard of him and the only streamers I could name are ones who appear on BBC for some reason or other. It's just from watching that very small segment that G-Man posted I couldn't really work out the target audience.

its a sign of being really old.

I only vaguely know some of them because my kids watch them. Dont understand the attraction.

Soldato
Latest theory is that cops came to home and arrested him just as he ended stream, hence why he had the loud YouTube video on.

Other story I've heard is that he beat some guy up as they were threatening to kidnap his daughter and the guy may be dead.

Who knows though, people are looking up arrest records and such.

What a world, remember the 90s when all you had was a newspaper?

Watching the video linked above
"Key moments: 2:00 (checks phone), 6:00 (side monitor), 07:50 (flinch), last few seconds (weird speech and mumbling etc)"

Where is CSI when we need them!

"Play video to 6:00 please....zoom and ENHANCE on the reflection in his glasses.......well there we go, looks like he.....disrespected the law".

YEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Soldato
Latest theory is that cops came to home and arrested him just as he ended stream, hence why he had the loud YouTube video on.

Other story I've heard is that he beat some guy up as they were threatening to kidnap his daughter and the guy may be dead.

Who knows though, people are looking up arrest records and such.

What a world, remember the 90s when all you had was a newspaper?

Do you mean the 1890s?

Not only was there internet in the 1990s, but there were also technological marvels such as TV and radio, including local/special interest stations, CB and shortwave. People were even sharing information through recorded telephone messages, texts etc. It was a crazy time.

Soldato

My thoughts exactly, and if that is the reason we will never hear it

Soldato
Yet another theory, I'm really spreading the fake news atm but thought I'd post this. I'd never heard of this guy before this also.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheCamcom/status/1276953166806908930/photo/1

Ebim-Iar-Xk-AAx1fe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom