Dragon Age 3 hints dropped at PAX panel

Soldato
I don't trust Bioware to make a good game any more
This, sadly.

So many fond memories of BG, BG2, NWN, KOTOR...

DA:O was awesome and probably the last amazing game they made IMO. ME2 was great but seemed a bit dumbed down - not enough customisation, items, stats etc.
Completely agree :(

loved NWN + expansions & the original DA:O

I think if they made DA:O multiplayer co-op it would be amazing

Soldato
KotOR, DA:O and ME are some of my favourite games. I really can't see anything like them coming out for a long time, if at all :(

I would LOVE to see KotOR 3

Soldato
I wonder who were the last devs to fall form grace in so spectacular a fashion?

It's sad really. Bioware would never have gotten off the ground if it weren't for the Interplay deal for Baldurs Gate. Now post-Interplay Brian Fargo is having to use Kickstarter to fund his cRPG projects, while Bio roll in the cash from action games while sheltering under EA's umbrella.

Associate
I started playing Dragon Age Origins and loved it except for the near constant crashes to desktop! It is because of these crashes I have just given up with it, even FO3 and FNV are not as bad and that is saying something.

Stoner81.

Soldato
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/...elopers-seeking-fan-feedback-from-forums.html

Dragon Age developer BioWare will host a series of discussions with fans on its community site.

The questions aim to gauge what fans want from future Dragon Age products, including games, novels, comics, animated features and pen and paper RPGs.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So in other words, Bioware know DA3 is gonna be nothing like what fans want, so they create a "discussion" where "real fans;)" claim they want less dialogue, more simplistic combat and reused locations, so that when it is released and people see what it is really like they can point to this and say"well this is what you asked for":p

THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME BIOWARE!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom