Dragon Age:inquisition

Soldato
Associate
Update for ps4 out. tinting in. Whoop !

I am at the point were you get to pick a specialty, Each one having a quest to unlock it. What did you all do ? Just the quest for the perk you wanted or do all three quests then pick ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
Update for ps4 out. tinting in. Whoop !

I am at the point were you get to pick a specialty, Each one having a quest to unlock it. What did you all do ? Just the quest for the perk you wanted or do all three quests then pick ?

Thanks

I just did the quest for the "Assassin" speciality. You don't get any extra exp for collecting the other things, I got 150 for reading a book to do with the Artifacer but nothing else.

Absolutely loving this game, just not enough hours in the day!

Soldato
I've only got one main quest to do now so I'm just sticking to side quests at the moment.

Is it possible to bone Leliana?

No, she's one you can flirt with but for no reason, like Scout Harding and Morrigan. Finished last night myself, ending was a tad confusing and some parts really made no sense but overall not bad.
Preferred Origins.

Soldato
From what I've played, GTA V, inFAMOUS, Tomb Raider, AC IV, Killzone all looked 'prettier' IMO. Not sure if you mean in terms of actual graphics or the design, if so I take my list back except for GTA V and AC IV.

Back
Top Bottom