dreamfall:the longest journey...

I've just ordered this for my g/f who's running vista home premium... hopefully from a clean install it'll all work fine... kinda think i'll be looking over her shoulder to see what it's like, and may well end up trying it myself ;)

Fantastic game, if it all works nicely don't hesitate to play it!

Hi i have the Limited Edition box set version with The art of Dreamfall book and the art is beautiful , you get The longest journey & Dream fall and said book also Sound track.
Only cost about 16 notes well worth a hunt and no starforce if i remember correctly.

But like i said the art is stunning in The Art OF DreamFall hard back book, im very proud of the purchase.

Last edited:
Hi i have the Limited Edition box set version with The art of Dreamfall book and the art is beautiful , you get The longest journey & Dream fall and said book also Sound track.
Only cost about 16 notes well worth a hunt and no starforce if i remember correctly.

But like i said the art is stunning in The Art OF DreamFall hard back book, im very proud of the purchase.
Dreamfall in the Limited Edition box (but not TLJ, that I can see) uses Starforce... which I flat refuse to have installed.

The boxset is amazing value for £15/£16 and is supposedly an actual "Limited" edition, according to one of the devs. Really enjoyed both games, even TLJ at stretched-tiny-res on a 20" monitor :D. Shows that a good yarn is always better than graphics. Felt Dreamfall suffered a bit from being the first part of a series though; asked a lot of questions, not very forthcoming with answers. Bring on the (episodic...) sequel.

Back
Top Bottom