Driveclub Multiplayer/Clubs Thread

Sent a request last night to join. Need to get those unlocks!

Cool, will add you when I get home from work. We became an active club yesterday evening so I got access to my GTi and promptly won the Norwegian Open :D

Dumb newbie question though; now we're in a club what are we supposed to do? :p

I'm a new player too - I've created OCUK Wasps for anyone who wants to join, I should be fairly active today. Someone please request to join, I can't stand doing the hot hatch challenges in either a Mini or a Beetle, need to get that Golf GTI :D

Could I join please? Only just picked up Driveclub today, and like you I want that Golf GTI :D

PSN is Chives195

hi just started playing driveclub today have setup a new club looking for someone to join so it becomes active and get that GTi ;)

Club: Psycho ClownZ

(invite only club so need to send a friend request)

Last edited:
hi just started playing driveclub today have setup a new club looking for someone to join so it becomes active and get that GTi ;)

Club: Psycho ClownZ
I only got the game two days ago myself and I'm looking for a club to join so I will try and join your club later on this afternoon. I'm not sure if I have to add you on PSN in order to join a club, but if I do have to then I will send a friend request too :)

I only got the game two days ago myself and I'm looking for a club to join so I will try and join your club later on this afternoon. I'm not sure if I have to add you on PSN in order to join a club, but if I do have to then I will send a friend request too :)

you will need to send a friend request as i forgot to add i have it as a "invite only" club for now.

Back
Top Bottom