Driveclub Multiplayer/Clubs Thread

Associate
Hey I set one up called OcUK Devils but if it doesn't fill I'll search your club out and hope it ain't full or I might just search it out anyway ☺

ok sent you a club invite if you dont join NP ... managed to get the club to lvl 6 on my own ;) ...

I think I need to join a club to unlock some cars? :s

Have a small club with a few cars unlocked :)

Associate
Necroscope, thanks for the invite to the club yesterday. I joined this morning. Not had a chance to get on the ps4 over the weekend but I'll be on during the week to hopefully help level up the club :D

Associate
Necroscope, thanks for the invite to the club yesterday. I joined this morning. Not had a chance to get on the ps4 over the weekend but I'll be on during the week to hopefully help level up the club :D

NP play whenever you can i wont be on much this week ... finishing up some ps3 games

May I join please? :)

Sure send a psn friend request and i will invite you to the Psycho ClownZ :D

Soldato
I'm winning some of these club challenges that pop up, won one today with 44 other clubs and we came first :D (Gorillas)

I have in my list,
Honeybadger
Battletoads
Squirrels
Spiderpigs

Can people from the other OCUK clubs add me please.

Spooky-Willow

Associate
I'm in Pyscho Clownz which I think is an OCuK one by necro but it just doens't have the OCuK tag preceeding it...

It was not planned as a OcUk only club but it's turned into a OcUk only club :D ... I have 1 slot left if I kick my boy out as used his account to make the club active hehehe ;)

Will be back on DC tonight and tomorrow to help bang out a few levels now that I'm nearly done with the PS3 games I needed to plat ;)

And thanks guys for getting the club lvl up while I've been gone :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom