Driveclub Multiplayer/Clubs Thread

Associate
Had good fun playing this tonight... Got a couple of friend requests (accepted), but seems the DC servers have been down, likely prepping for UK/EU launch, so couldnt create our club yet.

Am at home tomorrow so I'll set it up if they're back online.

Soldato
Am I correct in saying the PSN+ pre-paid bargain version is playable at 23:00 tonight? or have I misread my countdown timer?

Not that I'm excited about playing it...... :D come on hurry up already!

Associate
Am I correct in saying the PSN+ pre-paid bargain version is playable at 23:00 tonight? or have I misread my countdown timer?

Not that I'm excited about playing it...... :D come on hurry up already!

The pre order email showed 11pm for me too but countdown timer adds up to midnight

image.jpg

Soldato
Guys something has happened at home for me and it's really bad. I don't know when I will be able to play the game. You should probably remove me from the toads due to inactivity and replace me with someone who can actually do something.

I'll be back at some point, appreciate you adding me but... thanks.

Soldato
OP
Guys something has happened at home for me and it's really bad. I don't know when I will be able to play the game. You should probably remove me from the toads due to inactivity and replace me with someone who can actually do something.

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you're alright.

Soldato

Hope everything sorts itself out beats. You'll always be welcome back whenever your ready. :)

Soldato
2hrs on it now, loving it really loving it.

I'll send some FRs out once I'm home at lunchtime.

btw is it worth holding off on the club joining until we know who has and hasn't got it...better to have a few active clubs than a load of mostly empty inactive ones

justathought

Back
Top Bottom