Driveclub Multiplayer/Clubs Thread

Associate
Asked to get into Vipers but no idea if the server picked it up or not. Someone throw me an invite, I need to compete against club members :)

PSN: O_pp_L

Associate
Finally got online.

Tried to create club. Looks like club names can only be 15 characters long.

Created Club:
OCUK Vipers

I may not be as active as some others on here

Need one more member to make club active
Loving the name. I'm not a big fan of online gaming but would like to try being in a club. If there's any space, I would join. :)

Psn: monzsta

Last edited:
Associate
Because of the hit and miss nature of the servers at the moment I'm a bit reluctant to steer away from those that were signed to be in kangorillapigs originally, is everyone in the original list still wanting to be in the club?

Just so we can try to get everyone that's looking for a club involved, but don't want to accept other people in of it means locking someone in the original list out.

Soldato
OP
Battletoads invites sent. Depending on who is already in a club though (as some of you guys are much higher levels than me so I assume you may already be in a club) I will invite some other people later

Soldato
Guys, we have an issue, Club names are 4-15 characters long. I'm online now and was about to create the OCUK Ninja Squirrels. Should I just remove the Ninja ? I don't wanna just go ahead without the say so.

Associate
Because of the hit and miss nature of the servers at the moment I'm a bit reluctant to steer away from those that were signed to be in kangorillapigs originally, is everyone in the original list still wanting to be in the club?

Just so we can try to get everyone that's looking for a club involved, but don't want to accept other people in of it means locking someone in the original list out.

I've seen your invite mate and tried accepting but it won't let me yet.

I'll keep trying until it lets me though. :)

Back
Top Bottom