Driving a mr2 on bald tyres

Permabanned
OP
didnt get time to do any more, went round to play the wii at a friends house. Sweet lol

Will get some more shots, maybe even by tonight. If you want I will put a little bit of paper with my username on it.

Maybe even a video?

Permabanned
OP
i think the car could do with a bit of tlc.

We are the second owners. The first owner was an old fart who had done 5k in like 2yrs. He had it serviced all the time by toyota and kept it immaculate. Always under the roof etc. Hell he even had it cleaned by *******. Cant remember the name but i remember he was proud of the fact.

Brought with 10k on the clock with FTSH for £9000. A lot I know but hey. He wanted £9500 but we brought round the cash in bundles of £20's (the bank diddnt have enough £50's :mad: .

He liked the sight of the money. The car was useless to him as he had lost an arm.

Permabanned
OP
Hell mate. I dont push your insurance up. Ive never been on their books for a crash or anything.

Hell you can blame those chavvy little people in their gaudily painted up saxos etc. They are the ones.

Car is totally stock, not insured in my name.

So no, im not pushing your insurance up at all.

Permabanned
OP
Nazbit said:
Wow I wish I was more like you. You're cool!

Hope you dont end up driving backwards in to a tree at 70mph next time you are in the car on your own.

Seriously, what did you hope to acheive by posting all this crap here? Were you trying to look like an immature irresponsible idiot with the all the brains of a dead donkey?

You could have simply said, guys I need some new rears for my MR2, does anyone have any reccomendations?

Well that was sort of what I was hoping. Wasnt asking for a personal flame war :p.

Hell you could just have easily have said. Hey mate. I would recommend these "*******". (and said a silent prayer to yourself)

Permabanned
OP
lol my mum and dad drive it on normal road. Well not as much recently cos of the tyres.

What more bread do you want?

to young to understand the meaning of merchant banker. :o

the car is 4yrs old now ;). Figure of speech. He still had a lot of time of do the rest of the mileage.

Look if you want I will post a few more pictures to clear the whole matter up.

-------------------------
Wow some people. I am just glad that I dont live where they live. So pedantic. If they were giving constructive comments then thats fair even if they are tinged with insult. But an all and out bashing seems immature, and sort of fufils what some people in my old college used to say.... :rolleyes:

Oh and to the 15yr old to posted about being more mature. I want you to do your 4 A-levels and 10 GCSE's self taught. Then I want to see 3 B's and a C.
I would also like to see your 9 B's and a A.

Then I would like to see the size of your family. Are you one of 7 seven children being the oldest. Having to look out for them?

Hell prehaps you want to drive your little sister to school every morning.

I would like you to prove your maturity. Well I know its quite hard to do sitting on the forum doing absolute *****all

Permabanned
OP
dude the results mean **** all to me. I inherited from my mother + fathers side (teachers :rolleyes: )

Its the dedication to do the work. When you have a dell 2407wfp and a nice pc in front of you, Doing Law is a little bit hard to do.

I agree with previous guy. It needs to be padlocked. No constructive comments been made. Dont blame you guys ;)

Permabanned
OP
OMFG. Serj you want me to post photos of my qualifications and my identity age.

LMFAO.

I will. Then you will have to eat humble pie moron. Lol I wouldnt start giving out til you know I am lying.

I will have a photo by tomorrow. (With certain details edited out).

Permabanned
OP
Serj said:
Back off guys, he has basic qualifications!

How come you did your A Levels a year early? Also, you reckon you taught yourself? Absolute bull ****.

Yawn! Thats right. If your family makes a move to a different country with different qualifications, ill like to see what you can do.

You live in Britain I guess? You havent heard of the gifted and talented program? Lol obviously not. Pretentious as ****, but I did my GCSE's in a year. A levels are standard length of time.

:p

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
oh and one last thing serj, what qualifications do you have?

in a deep freaky sounding voice *me I went to a cheap *** college. Got my self 2 alevels in general studies and critical thinking. Got me to a uni near home where they accepted me, and i did some useless pathetic subject.

Hell im probably wrong, but if you want to be offensive........

Hell if you said what you said to anyperson in face (including me) you would get a thrashing. Just realise that moronic as you make me out to be, I dont tell lies and spread false rumors.

Permabanned
OP
HAHAHHAh LMFAO. why would i willy wave about a dell 2407wfp. They are the worst ********* monitors in the world. I was saying that the temptation was there.

Honestly Im going to start ******** my self with laughter at some of you guys.

I know some of my mates watching this are as well ;)

Permabanned
OP
i cant belive that this has stretched on to 5 pages. :eek:

Will post pics tomorrow then leave it at that.

ok for everyone. Or are you still trying to lord over someone. Trying to instill some authority.

Permabanned
OP
hey guys.

Nice detective work :cool:

Okay. 2 things.

1. That was a mistake. Should have been sister. oh well. Lifes a *****
2. That car is going to be purchased. Just wait. Havent lied yet, and I wont :p

:)

Back
Top Bottom