Driving test today

Associate
wheee. got my driving test today *duh*
feeling somewhat nervous even though my instructor said all I have to do is driver how I normally do (without rolling backwards on hillstarts and parking against the kerb properly) and I'll pass without any problems.
easy for him to say though, he's not the one doing it.

got a one hour lesson before hand, which is probably a good idea so I can
get all the crappy driving out of the way first.

test is at 1.30, wish me luck and I'll bump this when I get my result

>^_^<

Associate
Good luck, definatly the toughest thing ive done in my life, not because its hard, because of the nerves.
Try to not be nervous and make sure that you dont let your mind wonder during the test.
:)

Soldato
Good luck matey, just remember you have been put in for your test so you can obviously drive :)

Just dont do something stupid on your test (such as leaving your indicators on while pulled up then setting off etc etc) and you will be fine!

Associate
Good Luck with your test, I'm sure you will do fine, I passed mine first time and I hit the curb twice!! But if you keep your cool and relax you will be fine, I thought hitting the curb was an immediate fail but I think the man doing my test saw that I was relaxed and I kept control of the car, I didnt panic and at the end of the day, we all make mistakes.

Good Luck tho, let us know how you get on.

Jen x

Soldato
Good luck! I just failed my first attempt due to nerves.

The only advice I can give you is this;

You will be nervous. There's no way to avoid it. Just remember its not a race so if you are asked to do a manuver, you don't have to do it as fast as possible! Take your time, think about it. Oh and think about how you normally drive with your instructor, don't think about how you should drive with the test person, as the two should be the same!

Back
Top Bottom