Driving test today

Soldato
I had mine (second) on Monday the first, the next is day after tomorrow :/ You can tell how that one went :)

I was so worried for the test, not because of driving in general, but the fact that having decided we were good to go, i got into our car to go to the centre aaaaannd... it wouldn' t start. the battery was completely dead. Cue some giggling and a twitch. We jumpstarted it with a portable battery thing (which THANK GOD we had in the boot), but I knew that if I turned it off at any point or even stalled I'd be in the water with no paddle. 15 minutes I waited in the waiting room, with my father outside watching the running car and hoping it wouldn't just die. If he had asked me to turn the car off for checks or at any point, I was screwed, possibly a non roadwrothy car and all that. But he didn't, huzzah! And I completed the test with no stallage, perfect manoeuvering and a nice big fail for checking the mirrors at the same time as signalling and not before.
Here's to Saturday at 9am...

Associate
Skull said:
So driving then? :confused:

Lol, if you got 1 or 2, Id have though 'overconfident, but fair enough' to say easy, but you got 7, so nope.

Still, well done and the obligatory, 'Now you'll really start to learn' :D

Back
Top Bottom