Dubstep thread

Soldato
I noticed a few people chatting about a dedicated thread so I thought i'd do the honours and start one myself :).

Some dubstep flavours for your pleasure...

For anyone thats interested, Goblin is currently being cut with 'Mala - Sinners' at transition, should be released soon.

Last edited:
Soldato
Awesome, much better here than in the d'n'b thread, that Jakes tune has some real low bass, around 40Hz or so. :D

Here's some more:

You really need some sort of sub for this one:

16 bit are crazy but great

One of my favourite chilled dubstep tunes:

That should do for now :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm not a huge fan of really slow dub, but am enjoying some of the stuff getting closer to drum n bass but with more interesting bass.

For anyone looking for a good set of tunes to start off with, check out Herve's Ghetto Bass CD. Absolutely wicked selection of current popular tunes, but erring on the dnb/ravey side of things.

And finally, some of my favourites of the moment, may not fit directly into dubstep I suppose but near enough.

While we're at it, can anyone identify this song for me? Snipped it from a mix but cant find it, dubby pan flute lol.

http://www.easy-share.com/1904515790/wgat.mp3

Cheers

Last edited:
Soldato
Love the Coki tracks "Robotnik" and "Electrostep". The guy seems to have his own distinctive style and it's as mad as the hatter. Can't get enough.

Soldato
Chainsaw Calligraphy is bloody insane but gets things shaking :D This one is a little cheeky!

Marlow is good too, I quite like this remix of his...

Boxcutter is good, but not really dancefloor stuff tho...
His new album is out next week, it's his best yet IMO...

Last edited:
Soldato
My sound has just disappeared.

But there is a tune by Numbernin6 called Purple City, 'tis my favourite dub tune.

Datsik has some very good tunes as well. I also found a tune by someone *was on a mix* that is pronounced like Skevvis? Anyone know how it is spelt?

London by Caspa is also a damn big tune.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Crissy Criss really needs to get his arse into gear and release Fackin Ell / Kick Snare, two massive tunes.

Back
Top Bottom