E3 2014

Soldato
It shows the city and some weather/time of day cycles. Of course it's a teaser.

It's Ubisoft... it's showing off nothing to do with the game. That's just a pre-rendered pretty city with very cliche music playing over the top... seriously Hans Zimmer for that?

Caporegime
It's Ubisoft... it's showing off nothing to do with the game. That's just a pre-rendered pretty city with very cliche music playing over the top... seriously Hans Zimmer for that?

The city is a rather large part of the game. All a teaser is designed to do is make you want to see more, which you clearly do so job done :)

Caporegime
Wonder what demos they'll show which will bear little resemblance to the final product we get two years later. :p

:D.

Basically.

Personally, I'm interested in seeing what Sony are going to be showing off :), along side maybe keeping my eye on Nintendo (on the verge of getting a WiiU) and of course there are other things that will be shown at E$ so it's all very interesting.

After the absolutely spectacularly mediocre Watch_Dogs, and my general experiences with Ubisoft games, I'm not particularly bothered by them much, nor EA (other than something Sims related :p).

Soldato
Us lot all wanted a week off so we took it for E3 week as an excuse to get together for mid-week beers and all that. Shame the weaher is looking pants but never mind.

Lots of things I'm interesting in seeing - but nothing more than Demon's Souls 2 / Project Beast. That is likely to just completely over shadow everything else for me. Still, plenty cool looking games should be revealed, or explored in more depth.

Soldato
Atlus’ lineup for the E3 2014 expo is in. Next week, the publisher will have the following titles on display:

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3/360)
Persona Q (3DS)
Persona 4: Dancing All Night (PS Vita)
Abyss Odyssey (PC, PS3, 360)
Citizens of Earth (3DS, Wii U, PC, PS Vita, PS4)
*Unannounced Title* (PC, PS Vita, PS4)

Legendary character designer Shigenori Soejima will be appearing at the Atlus booth on June 11 between 12 PM and 1 PM. During this period, he will be signing an E3-exclusive print for attendees.

Read more at http://nintendoeverything.com/atlus-e3-2014-lineup/

Soldato
The main things I want to see is some new gameplay footage from The Division, and a proper reveal for Project Beast (aka Demons Souls 2). Anything on top of that is a bonus.

Same here, looking forward to beast souls. Wish I hadn't leaked would have been an epic surprise.

Done with ubisoft, their games are soulless. That and they are liars, prepare for massive downgrades and a bland game.

Also looking forward to the order 1886, really like the look of it.

Witcher 3, epic trailer released last night and hoping to see more of it at e3.

Hope MS have a few surprises up their sleeves too which surely they will.

Man of Honour
Done with ubisoft, their games are soulless. That and they are liars, prepare for massive downgrades and a bland game.

I don't know about that, I really enjoyed Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and I'm enjoying Watch Dogs so far as well. I just hope they give The Division all the development time it needs to come out at full potential.

Soldato
I don't know about that, I really enjoyed Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and I'm enjoying Watch Dogs so far as well. I just hope they give The Division all the development time it needs to come out at full potential.

I could never get into them myself, AC games that is. Bought watchdogs on PC and runs like crap and looks nowhere near as good as their trailers.

Just personal preference I guess, think GTA 5 has ruined other open world games for me.

Man of Honour
I could never get into them myself, AC games that is. Bought watchdogs on PC and runs like crap and looks nowhere near as good as their trailers.

I never really expect games to look as good as any initial gameplay vids I see, especially early in development, as I know how much things can change over time. For me though, it's the idea of the gameplay of The Division I love the most. An open-world massively multiplayer shooter set in a post-apocalyptic New York, designed for co-op play? Sign me up :D

Edit: Another bonus for The Division is that console wise it's being developed solely for next gen consoles on an engine designed specifically for next gen consoles, so it's got a better chance of looking like we hope it will than other Ubi games which have been cross-generation.

Back
Top Bottom