Early stages of planning a Vegas holiday, pointers for a n00b required!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
Sounds good to me , the only thing that you may not like is that the American flights from Manchester don't have seatback tv's

I really ought to get out more :p

Soldato
Rotty said:
Sounds good to me , the only thing that you may not like is that the American flights from Manchester don't have seatback tv's

I really ought to get out more :p

Ha Ha last time i flew US Air, i would not flying with them again only £4 more each.

Don
I have flown with US , really liked them , the new airbusses have divx based seatback tv's , you can watch waht you want when you want , pause and rewind too :p

last time I flew with them the booze was free too , you have to pay for it on American :mad:

Soldato
Have you checked BMI prices from Manchester? I flew with them last year to Chicago from Manchester and they had the best price by miles....at the time. And it was a nice Airbus with cool in-flight entertainment....nose-cam included :cool:

Soldato
OP
Some cracking advice in here, so thanks very much to everyone!

Rotty, you appear to be a goldmine of info, so be prepared to be bombarded with questions when I pull my finger out and get closer to booking something up :D;)

Very much appreciate those that have posted prices and links to get decent prices, just don't know what to expect for my ££s and don't want to get a naff deal!

..and apologies for not replying to this thread sooner :o

Don
Juggler said:
Rotty, you appear to be a goldmine of info, so be prepared to be bombarded with questions when I pull my finger out and get closer to booking something up :D;)

feel free , I'll look forward to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom