• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** EASTER DEALS FROM NVIDIA & AMD ***

OcUK Staff
OP
OcUK Staff
OP
The 3070ti Trinity at £649 is quite a stand-out too, thanks as always for the hard work!

Indeed it is:

Zotac GeForce RTX 3070 TI Trinity 8GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £649.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Zota...DR6X-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-12P-ZT.html

ZT-A30710D-10P, Boost Clock: 1770MHz, Memory 8GB 19000MHz GDDR6X, Cuda Cores: 6144, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Ampere, 8nm Process, Real-Time Ray Tracing, 5 Years Warranty.

Only £649.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Good to see people finding the deals. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Nice work!

It's good to see the 3050 is being included in the clearance lines.

Ive tried to get pricing down across the whole range it’s not been easy as some AIBs are selective on which cards they want to push and some other partners have tried to do something across all models.

It’s fair to say OcUK have attacked the range too to bottom to try and offer something for everyone and to have the very best pricing in the U.K. for each GPU segment.

Associate
indeed a massive step in the right direction... is it too late though? Are we too close to the new GPU's coming out? that 6900xt looks enticing though! would definitely last me till RTX 5000 or AMD 8x series cards..

Soldato
Overrated. I had both the 6900XT and 3080Ti and sold the Ti on as the XT is superior generally at a higher clock imo. Opinions are like ***holes eh, they're everywhere ;) :D
Interesting to hear from someone that's had both. I've liked all the cards in owned except, ironically, the XFX 5830 currently in my system! Aiming for a new AMD card later in the year, ideally 6900XT performance for midrange price. May be wishful thinking though;)

Caporegime
Interesting to hear from someone that's had both. I've liked all the cards in owned except, ironically, the XFX 5830 currently in my system! Aiming for a new AMD card later in the year, ideally 6900XT performance for midrange price. May be wishful thinking though;)

Yeah man, seems the 7700XT will be the one you'll be after for sure :cool:

Back
Top Bottom