Ebay + Youtube + Piracy = LOL

Soldato
I was having a stumble about on ebay earlier and noticed a listing that peaked my interest mainly because it is a system with a three year old Pentium D in it under the title of OMFG 3.4Ghz cpuz!!!!

Here is the listing
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Intel-3-4ghz-HT-Cube-PC-300GB-HD-2GB-800RAM-8500GT-DX10_W0QQitemZ110439533693QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_DesktopPCs?hash=item19b6b58c7d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

and he has made some youtube videos and clearly states how the os and all software is FREE lol, I'm espectially loving video 5 where he is running Crysis on a 8500GT 2GB ram and Pentium D 3.4Ghz bigging it up saying it will handle anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qP5ARIwl4

Maybe its DVDbunny?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I've watched all seven of his videos now and there are some quality quotes in there,

"I can't stress enough that all this software is free, the computer is the same price with or without the software"

"Very importantly this folder is called Windows ISOs which contains your XP & Vista operating systems"

Soldato
OP
and the lolz keep coming

"If it can run Crysis like I have just shown you there then other things are not going to be a problem"

"If it can do this then it will breeze through other games"

"All of this is completely free, all of these games that you can see accross the top here, everything that you can see here is completetly free of charge."

Soldato
OP
I really doubt the P4 651 cpu is new as stated. I would not be happy if a member of my family bought something like that blissfully unaware they would be using a ton of pirated software.

Soldato
OP
LOL reply to my question about if the pc included COA and discs.

Hi, As I mention in the advert, the PC costs the same with or without any software. None of the software is 'demo's' or stuff that will expire soon. The best thing to do would be to read my feedback and also check out the video clips on youtube. Clips 2 and 3 will answer your questions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZuqlr6mDwY
Hope that helps
Im on 07824 xxxxxxxx if you need more advice
Thanks
Mo
- p0werhousepcs

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Oh Dear

Hi Peter,

I will only ask you this one, Can you remove the thread from overclockers that you started?

I have never done anything to you that will affect your life in any way, and yet you reported me to god knows who, and the worst part was left you my contact details on an overclockers forum.
I was never rude to you in any of my emails, i was actually being helpful. How difficult would it have been to have just emailed me instead of all this..

In any case, I plan to start thread on a forum on an anti-racist website which will detail your name, address etc similar to what you did for me really (*** My Name & Address ***). You'd be surprised the amount of people just living off of the Hambledon Rd area that would show an interest in what I have to say...obviously I would exxagerate if I have to to get more interest, like you did ofcourse...

The racist abuse that I have suffered because of you will only be forgiven if that thread is removed...it's as simple as that

I hope you dont ever have someone post your personal details on a website and cause you trouble like you did for me.

Unlike yourself, atleast I'm letting you know in advance and giving you an option to stop me posting it on the internet....

lol just lol

I just want to make it clear it was the chaps blatant illegal piracy that prompted me to start this thread and I would have done so what ever race he is or may be.
Also I edited out his mobile about 5 mins after I posted it as somebody pointed out that was wrong of me.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
How did he get your details?!

Not sure that does interest me slightly.

I use the same user name for everything but can't think it would be associated with my address anywhere. Could he have got it from paypal (never had any transactions with him).

Soldato
OP
What a prat. What are you going to do?

Dear p0werhousepcs,

Get down off your high horse I could'nt care less what race you are it was more your blatant software pirating activities that caught my interest.

How do you know you have not done anything to me? Somebody I know could have bought one of your computers for thier business and then got into a lot of trouble if they had a software audit.

You may well be damaging a lot of honest businesses by giving yourself an illegal competative advantage while trying to make a dishonest few quid.

If anybody in my local area wants to drop by and have a chat with me about it I would be happy to let them know the full details.

Soldato
OP
Well the thread does not contain any of his personal details so if possible I would like it to remain just incase anything ever comes of this I will have a nice little public log of events.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the heads up, I live in a quiet little village I doubt anybody would be stupid enough to try anything here but will keep an eye out on google incase my rascist crimes pop up in any dodgey forums.

Back
Top Bottom