Ebay + Youtube + Piracy = LOL

Soldato
I copied and pasted a responce that included his mobile number but edited after about 5 mins as somebody pointed out it was probably a good idea.
Yea that's the only thing I saw, just looked through the thread and can't see anything racist either... Just people calling him Asian.

He seems like one of those people who will not accept that they are wrong.

HAz

HAz

Soldato
This guys a delusional **** i hope he gets shot in the face or something! Doing something blatantly illegal on ebay then trying to turn it around on the OP! Lol what a complete *****r

Soldato
You have his mobile number.

If he does anything, just sign his number up for all those IQ tests etc that send your phone messages asking you to give them money to find out how thick you are.

Soldato
I don't think anyone has said anything racist here, there was just some initial debate about whether or not he sounded Asian.

Anyway the way I see it is that he's conning people and being called out on it, he can try and be self righteous about it but really he just needs to forget about it and move on.

Soldato
OP
How did he get your details?!

Not sure that does interest me slightly.

I use the same user name for everything but can't think it would be associated with my address anywhere. Could he have got it from paypal (never had any transactions with him).

Man of Honour
Oh Dear

"Hi Peter,

I will only ask you this one, Can you remove the thread from overclockers that you started?

I have never done anything to you that will affect your life in any way, and yet you reported me to god knows who, and the worst part was left you my contact details on an overclockers forum.
I was never rude to you in any of my emails, i was actually being helpful. How difficult would it have been to have just emailed me instead of all this..

In any case, I plan to start thread on a forum on an anti-racist website which will detail your name, address etc similar to what you did for me really (*** My Name & Address ***). You'd be surprised the amount of people just living off of the Hambledon Rd area that would show an interest in what I have to say...obviously I would exxagerate if I have to to get more interest, like you did ofcourse...

The racist abuse that I have suffered because of you will only be forgiven if that thread is removed...it's as simple as that

I hope you dont ever have someone post your personal details on a website and cause you trouble like you did for me.

Unlike yourself, atleast I'm letting you know in advance and giving you an option to stop me posting it on the internet...."

What a prat. What are you going to do?

Soldato
OP
What a prat. What are you going to do?

Dear p0werhousepcs,

Get down off your high horse I could'nt care less what race you are it was more your blatant software pirating activities that caught my interest.

How do you know you have not done anything to me? Somebody I know could have bought one of your computers for thier business and then got into a lot of trouble if they had a software audit.

You may well be damaging a lot of honest businesses by giving yourself an illegal competative advantage while trying to make a dishonest few quid.

If anybody in my local area wants to drop by and have a chat with me about it I would be happy to let them know the full details.

Soldato
Oh I agree it was bad of him to be doing what he did but the faithful posters of OcUK have pretty much ruined him now so it's understandable that he's making threats (probably empty ones). Right or wrong, it is understandable :p

The job's been done so I don't see a reason why this thread shouldn't be removed now, really.

Soldato
OP
Well the thread does not contain any of his personal details so if possible I would like it to remain just incase anything ever comes of this I will have a nice little public log of events.

Back
Top Bottom