Ebay + Youtube + Piracy = LOL

Associate
Theres a company the bay that sells quad core's at 4 times the claimed speed. in a sense.

For example, a 2.5ghz quad would be listed as 10Ghz.
Had problems with them in the past, still thinking whether to report them :)

Soldato
Theres a company the bay that sells quad core's at 4 times the claimed speed. in a sense.

For example, a 2.5ghz quad would be listed as 10Ghz.
Had problems with them in the past, still thinking whether to report them :)

Common misconception that from what I've seen. Should just tell them what it actually should be, if they reply yeah we know the you report them! ;)

Associate
Similar thing happened to my mate the other month after he reported a Pirate on ebay.

He's dead now :(

I know someone who got his halls address posted on an anti-racist forum after an internet run in - did not go very well.

The kind of people who would be coming to your house will not be coming to talk to you - they may well not care about anything you have to say at all in fact. I would spend the next few days being sensible - and do a bit of googling on your username and rip all your details off any profile pages you can find to stop getting located again.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the heads up, I live in a quiet little village I doubt anybody would be stupid enough to try anything here but will keep an eye out on google incase my rascist crimes pop up in any dodgey forums.

Soldato
I know someone who got his halls address posted on an anti-racist forum after an internet run in - did not go very well.

The kind of people who would be coming to your house will not be coming to talk to you - they may well not care about anything you have to say at all in fact. I would spend the next few days being sensible - and do a bit of googling on your username and rip all your details off any profile pages you can find to stop getting located again.

eh? are you serious? people will act on the say so of some random internet geek with an axe to grind because someone ****ed them off online?

:confused::confused:

Soldato
eh? are you serious? people will act on the say so of some random internet geek with an axe to grind because someone ****ed them off online?

:confused::confused:

These 'anti racist' sites are basically the same as racist ones - full of thick uneducated thugs pretty much looking for an excuse to kick off about something.

Never underestimate the lengths lowlife scum will go to just for a fight, or bit of general vandalism and harassment.

Permabanned
"Hi Peter,

I will only ask you this one, Can you remove the thread from overclockers that you started?

I have never done anything to you that will affect your life in any way, and yet you reported me to god knows who, and the worst part was left you my contact details on an overclockers forum.
I was never rude to you in any of my emails, i was actually being helpful. How difficult would it have been to have just emailed me instead of all this..

In any case, I plan to start thread on a forum on an anti-racist website which will detail your name, address etc similar to what you did for me really (*** My Name & Address ***). You'd be surprised the amount of people just living off of the Hambledon Rd area that would show an interest in what I have to say...obviously I would exxagerate if I have to to get more interest, like you did ofcourse...

The racist abuse that I have suffered because of you will only be forgiven if that thread is removed...it's as simple as that

I hope you dont ever have someone post your personal details on a website and cause you trouble like you did for me.

Unlike yourself, atleast I'm letting you know in advance and giving you an option to stop me posting it on the internet...."

What a sad and pathetic little cretin this guy is.

Soldato
These 'anti racist' sites are basically the same as racist ones - full of thick uneducated thugs pretty much looking for an excuse to kick off about something.

Never underestimate the lengths lowlife scum will go to just for a fight, or bit of general vandalism and harassment.
Agreed, some thugs just use politics to justify their own agenda. That said, it's a shame they can't take each other out, a stormfront vs antiracistalliance mass brawl would be quite funny! :D

Back
Top Bottom