Eizo Foris FS2735 - 27", IPS, 1440p, 144hz, Blur Reduction, Freesync

Any update on this monitor. This could be great as in the past I have found EIZO to be on par with Dell when it comes to CS and quality control.

Falkentyne you will be pleased to hear that it is possible to use the blur reduction setting at the following refresh rates:

60, 100, 120 and 144Hz. At 60Hz it operates at a doubel strobe frequency of 120Hz like on the BenQ XL2720Z. there's a bit of an oddity about how you select the blur reduction mode at different refresh rates which i'm exploring further and will report back on in the full review

Falkentyne you will be pleased to hear that it is possible to use the blur reduction setting at the following refresh rates:

60, 100, 120 and 144Hz. At 60Hz it operates at a doubel strobe frequency of 120Hz like on the BenQ XL2720Z. there's a bit of an oddity about how you select the blur reduction mode at different refresh rates which i'm exploring further and will report back on in the full review

ZEVgNn3.jpg

This gaming monitor features two FreeSync ranges actually, 56Hz to 144Hz and 35Hz to 90Hz. Response time is noted as 4ms

If it was 35 - 144 I might've picked it up while waiting for 4K120.

Also I read something about ghosting which made me say "nah". Seems I'm destined to never own an IPS. Every time a fast one comes out it has ghosting. Guess those IPS pixels just aren't meant to switch that fast.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/3svygn/eizo_foris_fs2735_full_specifications_released/

FG2421 on steroids, Damm everything checks out. The only gripe i personally see here is IPS and 1440p which says a lot. Hopefully Eizo keep the ball rolling now into OLED territory.

FG2421 on steroids, Damm everything checks out. The only gripe i personally see here is IPS and 1440p which says a lot. Hopefully Eizo keep the ball rolling now into OLED territory.

the FS2735 is really nothing like the FG2421 to be honest, only that it's in the Foris range. Big differences in panel technology and features. working on the review at the moment

Never heard of this brand, I'm not really well up on monitors. Had a look around and I see it's not released yet but should be about to drop soon? Is there a TN version? Is that 5year warranty RTB or on site?

It's probably going to be a bit out of my price range but worth a look I guess.

Very soon. I'm waiting on some feedback on something from Eizo which I'm hoping to have by Friday. Review will be finished as soon as I've spoken to them :) sorry for the delay

Back
Top Bottom