** EK Waterblocks RANGE FACELIFT - AVAILABLE TO PRE ORDER - ONLY AT OCUK **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
http://www.ekwb.com/

Hi Guys

Thought I would give you a rundown of the new products from EKWB

NEW RANGE LIVE ON THE WEBSITE TO PRE ORDER NOW

SUPREMECY Waterblock - Eddy discussed this with me on the phone last time I spoke to him and WOW!

this has certainly lived up to my expectations.

OcUK Will have every new EK product listed on the site by close of business today so that you guys have the opportunity to pre order here first!

EK-Supremacy - the new flagship water block
EK-Supremacy, a direct successor of EK-Supreme HF, is an unrivaled top performance universal water block. Fits all modern CPU sockets and is equipped with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. EK-Supremacy is a result of round clock development, years of experience and rigorous testing. As a new EK flagship this product again combines top hydraulic and thermal performance.

EK-Supremacy is a successor of the legendary EK-Supreme HF water block launched in 2010. It's main improvements are:
- better hydraulic performance: due to improved design up to 20% higher flow compared to EK-Supreme HF
- better cooling performance: up to 2°C lower CPU temperatures compared to EK-Supreme HF

The EK-Supremacy cooling engine uses similar, yet refined as per needs of modern microprocessors, fin design as its ancestor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels which provide extreme cooling surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy.

EK-Supremacy is also the first CPU water block on the market which has been optimized for every modern CPU platform independently with the use of different type of jet plates to ensure the best contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS). These jet plates of different shape and thickness are enclosed with the product.

Plexi top variants have two slots for easy installation of 3mm LED diodes.

eksupremacynpfront8001.jpg

eksupremacynpback800.jpg

eksupremacynadetail800.jpg

CPU socket compatibility:
- Intel LGA-1155/1156
- Intel LGA-1366
- Intel LGA 2011
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+

Enclosed in the box:
- EK-Supremacy series water block
- EK-CPU Precise Mount mounting mechanism
- EK-Supremacy Backplate system (Intel LGA-1366 & AMD AMx Backplate; Intel LGA-115x Backplate ; rubber gasket)
- Additional AMD Socket mounting plate
- TIM / thermal grease: Gelid GC-Extreme (EKWB 1.6g)

CAUTION:
- Legacy socket Intel LGA-775 is not supported by default – a EK-Backplate Supremacy LGA-775 (EAN: 3830046990617) is mandatory to install this water block on LGA-775 motherboards.
- Narrow server type LGA-2011 is not supported by default – a Mounting plate Supremacy LGA-2011 Narrow ILM (EAN: 3830046990600) is mandatory to install this water block on narrow server type LGA-2011 motherboards.

EK-Supremacy is readily available in all six versions - Copper Plexi, Copper Acetal, Nickel Plexi, Nickel Acetal. Variants with metal top such as Full Copper and Full Nickel will be available in upcoming days.

Here are a few pictures of the rest of the range :cool:

file491.jpg

fcbridgetripleserialfro.jpg

ekramdominatorx2cafront.jpg

ekfc680gtxnpfront800.jpg

ekddcxtopnfront.jpg

ekd5xtopbafront800.jpg

Associate
ewww, having just installed a couple of EK bits 2 days ago (just a res & pump top) I was disheartened to see this thread as I thought the new stuff would be better. Bloody hell its ugly though...

Soldato
The acetals don't look too bad, an improvement IMO, but why, just WHY would you make the plexi so you can't see through it easily?!

The res is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my entire life, shortly followed by that GPU block :mad:

Soldato
Whoa those are :searches for non-offensive word:... interesting.

That GPU block is absolutely shocking! It's a rectangle of scuffed plexi that someone's tried to disguise...

Associate
They look hideous. I'd better still be able to get the standard nickel plexi blocks or I might have to get a different company :( (with any luck I'll still be able to buy from OcUK though xD)

Back
Top Bottom