Associate
Well if it is, it doesn't feel like it. Maybe I should double check my settings. I’m playing the remaster on Series X. Feels terrible after coming off Demons Souls on the PS5. Go figure.

Erm, check if fps boost is enabled in manage game settings. It is definitely 60fps, I finished it again last weekend. BTW DS3 has no remaster.

Last edited:
Soldato
Erm, check if fps boost is enabled in manage game settings. It is definitely 60fps, I finished it again last weekend. BTW DS3 has no remaster.

Blimey. You are right. Could have sworn it said it was remastered when I bought it. Maybe I’m getting confused with the original remaster.

I am clearly not paying enough attention. It is definitely DS3 I’m playing though. I was doubting myself so just double checked!

Associate
:eek: I did try Bloodborne years ago which was hard, didn't really persevere and just put it down and never returned to it, would love to give it another go if it got remastered

Elden Ring does look great

Yeah I hope they remaster it as well. It is just unbearable to play in this day and age. The lore is fantastic as well.

Waiting for Elden Ring I have replayed Demons Souls, DS1, DS2 and DS3. Currently replaying Sekiro, brilliant now it runs at 60fps. I never noticed the tiny flash on the swords the first time around.

Soldato
I’m new to console and new to RPGs but Elden ring has captured me from the previews so I’m really looking forward to this. Your discussion on classes goes over my head so will take advice on what would be good for a newbie

Soldato
Just googled some gameplay footage and it wasn’t what I was expecting but still looks pretty awesome.

Looks beautiful too, so I hope the finished product is as good on PS5 /SX consoles. I’m probably going to buy on PS5.

I also had no idea George R. R. Martin has been involved.

I’m probably more excited for this than Horizon II at this stage! :)

Associate
Is this game more stealth based? I like bloodbourne but can only get about an hour into the game before getting killed and having to start again near the start of the game. I don’t mind challenging games providing there are frequent check points and able to save regularly

I have watched a few more videos and the game seems very challenging thinking of cancelling and getting forbidden west instead although I didn’t play much of the first one. I don’t like stealth games much I prefer all action games

fez

fez

Caporegime
I also had no idea George R. R. Martin has been involved.

Yeah hes been busy avoiding writing those last few books! :p

Can't wait for this. I am (in theory) about to finish Sekiro so I have got this to look forward to soon. Then I will move onto ZD and then ZD:2 after that. A good time for games.

Caporegime
Is this game more stealth based? I like bloodbourne but can only get about an hour into the game before getting killed and having to start again near the start of the game. I don’t mind challenging games providing there are frequent check points and able to save regularly

I have watched a few more videos and the game seems very challenging thinking of cancelling and getting forbidden west instead although I didn’t play much of the first one. I don’t like stealth games much I prefer all action games

From what I’ve seen it doesn’t look like there’s much stealth going on.

Back
Top Bottom