Soldato
Aye. I know.. I should just move on. Will do tomorrow. Not wasting anymore time on it. Incantations are utterly useless as well. Apart from lightning bolt I guess.

I am currently swapping between moonveil, and meteoric ore blade. The weapon skill on moonveil is much better !

Soldato
Just to say… blasphemous blade is where it’s at <3

It has high system requirements for what it is

RAM: 16 GB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
Storage: 35GB SSD

Average Performance 1080p @ 60fps

Soldato
Half day today. So gonna forget the gargs for now and continue with the main story!

Exploring the altus plateau , and having a great time again ! Just cleared out the shaded castle. This game is so good. Love exploring the castles. I went the ravine route to altus, and I’m glad I did. The magma wyrm is such a fun fight

Last edited:
Soldato
Just got to the academy and I’m making my way through. Killed the red wolf thing. Playing as a mage this area gives you a ton of goodies relevant to the mage build and play style. Forgot just how amazing this game is.

Soldato
Just got to the academy and I’m making my way through. Killed the red wolf thing. Playing as a mage this area gives you a ton of goodies relevant to the mage build and play style. Forgot just how amazing this game is.

Theres secret bits as well. I seem to remember finding one by accident and then went through the entire place again hitting every wall in sight to make sure it wasn’t an illusion :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Theres secret bits as well. I seem to remember finding one by accident and then went through the entire place again hitting every wall in sight to make sure it wasn’t an illusion :p
Was about to say the same, one of the book cases in the corridor where the big pot comes spinning for you.

Soldato
The academy was great ! Lots of goodies for mages and melee builds. The carian knight armour lasted me ages until I upgraded.

Currently down the depths, just killed that large monster in the lakes of rot (mushroom armour was a lifesaver. Scarlet rot can F right off)

My current armour outfit
IMG-0937.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I didn’t find many secret walls in the academy. Maybe I should go back for a quick scout.

Definitely looking forward to the expansion - I’ve decided even if I cannot beat the final bosses or whatever, I’m still picking up the expansion. I’ve played for about 60hours now, and have had way more fun than stress or disappointment.

Also. Edit. I love the fact there are no quest markers, but dear lord I wish there was a notebook my character jotted some of the npc details onto for future reference. I’ve almost forgotten most characters I’ve interacted with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom