Electric shavers

I got the 97 and threw away the cleaning station as there's no need, it's also extra faff and gunks up like the Braun one so needs maintenance. I charge via USB and clean the 97 over the sink with soap and then spray this on both blade and cassette:

rpzw2vO.jpeg

Still shaves like a blade to this day after only 1 cassette replacement due to age of it since new. I'd get the 67 now knowing this if buying fresh.

Last edited:
What USB cable does it need to charge? I think I'll get the 67 when I can next be around for delivery.

Do you all do a dry shave or use some other product before an electric shave?

Last edited:
I use the Philips model seen below and have always used this style of shaver over the years.

Would I notice any difference changing to the Panasonic LV67? I do have quite sensitive skin mind.

I’ve never tried them foil cassette type shavers ever before just but this thread has me interested :)

1gMqP7wl.jpeg

Last edited:
daily apply some mineral oil on head&cutter before use with a q-tip - having left them apart previous day, after blowing debris out window.
don't use a station either wash the head & grill with soap/brush every 5 days or so.
(same mineral oil used for chopping block)

Back
Top Bottom