Engineers in Business Competition: Vote for Breadcrumb!

Associate
Hi all,
I'm pleased to announce that my group, Breadcumb, has reach the grand final in the Engineers In Business Competition.As part of this there is a public vote on all the finalists and I would like to appeal to you all for support.
We've worked pretty hard on this and your votes would be greatly appreicated (though I'm sure the other teams would appreciate the free advertising if you think they're more worthy! :p)

Our video, along with the other 9 finalists, is shown on the voting page. Voting is just a simple button click (and yes it does forget you've voted when you close your browser...).
https://www.eibc.org.uk/finalists

Thank you for your time.

Permabanned
I can cheat for you and set a macro going where it automatically launches a browser, clicks the button and closes it again and then repeats?

How about that for a win? Except I would hope it knows the ip address it comes from? I’ve also got a solution for that as well.... it’s called TOR.

PS, I just voted for rapid biolab. (Only joking) I just tested and when you close the browser it knows you have voted.

just a note though - students never have a full fridge lol they live off takeaways! Ha ha

:D :p :eek:

Last edited:
Caporegime
This is why public votes on the internet are pointless, stupid, and ill-considered.

These competition organisers never learn.

It's purely an exercise in social engineering, not a validation of how good (or otherwise) your work was. Is that what you (or they) want?

Caporegime
I only voted because your username is similar to Wu-Tang Clan :mad:

lol @ foxeye being grumpy about yet another thing he can't change :D

e: I assume
Natural Fibre Plastics
have reddit support or something equally awful?

Associate
OP
I can cheat for you and set a macro going where it automatically launches a browser, clicks the button and closes it again and then repeats?

How about that for a win? Except I would hope it knows the ip address it comes from? I’ve also got a solution for that as well.... it’s called TOR.

This is why public votes on the internet are pointless, stupid, and ill-considered.

These competition organisers never learn.

It's purely an exercise in social engineering, not a validation of how good (or otherwise) your work was. Is that what you (or they) want?

We completely agree with you and have the same concerns regarding the implementation of the vote system.

Soldato
Hi all,
I'm pleased to announce that my group, Breadcumb, has reach the grand final in the Engineers In Business Competition.As part of this there is a public vote on all the finalists and I would like to appeal to you all for support.
We've worked pretty hard on this and your votes would be greatly appreicated (though I'm sure the other teams would appreciate the free advertising if you think they're more worthy! :p)

Our video, along with the other 9 finalists, is shown on the voting page. Voting is just a simple button click (and yes it does forget you've voted when you close your browser...).
https://www.eibc.org.uk/finalists

Thank you for your time.

You got a link to the android version of this app?

Back
Top Bottom