Epic is giving away big games for the next few weeks again

Soldato
Caporegime
Absolutely. I'd rank them as Bioshock 2 > Bioshock 1 > Bioshock Infinite.
weird that i think the first one is the best followed by infinite 2 wasnt that good to me. each there own. i think the reason they doing this is because recently it was announced they are making a new bioshock game.

Caporegime
weird that i think the first one is the best followed by infinite 2 wasnt that good to me. each there own. i think the reason they doing this is because recently it was announced they are making a new bioshock game.

I'm the weird one. :p Many people prefer Bioshock 1 to 2. But I liked the fact you could wield plasmids and weapons simultaneously and repair the little aerial security bot things. I always tried to keep them flying around as my sentinels.

Soldato
I can't even remember the GPU I had when I first played this game. I do remember it sounded like a leaf blower and and I remember the severe case of hot leg it gave me.

Soldato
I must have been young but I re-call buying original Bioshock in a metal case for Xbox.

It was too jumpy and spooky for me and I was too afraid to continue playing, might have to revisit these on PC.

Back
Top Bottom