** EPIC TUESDAY @ OcUK ** Incredible Deals coming within the next 1-2hrs, DO NOT MISS OUT!

Soldato
At work at the moment but might have to spec what full PC someone could have bought for these prices today. Pretty epic.

No really needing anything myself, but a bargain XFX5870 to crossfire and some RAM deals might tempt me!

Though that Coolermaster PSU is looking good...............

Last edited:
Soldato
Gibbo, are we likely to see anything in the external hdd variety today? It'll effect my purchasing of a 2tb internal, so if you could give me a hint it'd be great.

Soldato
Are these deals okay sat in my basket until I am finished buying or could I lose what I have selected if they are all sold?

Having them in your basket is not like in real life (eg supermarket shopping) where the item is kind of reserved for you until you pay at checkout.

Between the time that you add it to your basket and get round to checking out the is a chance that:

• it goes out of stock completely and so you won't be able to complete the purchase

• the amount of stock allocated at the offer price is depleted and so you will end up paying the higher non-offer price

Back
Top Bottom