Euphoria - HBO, Sky Atlantic

Associate
I've always seen this on my timeline, and always with acclaim. Didn't know it was an adaptation of an Israeli drama until a quick search just now. Adding it to my already long list of TV shows to watch.

Soldato
I just saw Zendaya in a post on Twitter, and clicked through to find she has 16 million followers! I'd never heard of her and figured she was some new actor or something. Will now google to see why she's famous.....

Edit:
Ok, she's a Disney channel actor. That would explain the following, and also why I had no idea who she was.

I had a similar moment with Miranda Cosgrove, who I only knew from School of Rock, and was amazed to see she also had a huge social media following. Again, Disney.

Soldato
I just saw Zendaya in a post on Twitter, and clicked through to find she has 16 million followers! I'd never heard of her and figured she was some new actor or something. Will now google to see why she's famous.....

Edit:
Ok, she's a Disney channel actor. That would explain the following, and also why I had no idea who she was.

I had a similar moment with Miranda Cosgrove, who I only knew from School of Rock, and was amazed to see she also had a huge social media following. Again, Disney.

She's also the new Mary Jane in the Sony Spiderman reboots.

Associate
Already finished watching it. Not a favourite but does have its moments. Think the arc with the jock is nuts, don't really buy him as what the creator is trying to do (hope no spoilers there!)

Back
Top Bottom