Euromillions

Man of Honour
Here's a question, even if you didn't publicise it the chances are friends would talk and eventually it would get round. So if you stayed in the same area would you employee 'security' for yourself on things like nights out?

On the one and I think it's only something celebrities should be doing but on the other there's always some jealous idiot who will try and "beat up that millionaire guy". I'd probably employ three or four off duty MMA fighters from the local area but I wouldn't dress them up like bouncers, they'd basically be invited on my night's out with free drink all night (so long as they don't get too ****ed) so long as they dealt with anyone who tried to give me jip.

Your lottery fantasy is buying some buff manpals. Good job.

Permabanned
Here's a question, even if you didn't publicise it the chances are friends would talk and eventually it would get round. So if you stayed in the same area would you employee 'security' for yourself on things like nights out?

On the one and I think it's only something celebrities should be doing but on the other there's always some jealous idiot who will try and "beat up that millionaire guy". I'd probably employ three or four off duty MMA fighters from the local area but I wouldn't dress them up like bouncers, they'd basically be invited on my night's out with free drink all night (so long as they don't get too ****ed) so long as they dealt with anyone who tried to give me jip.

You sound quite paranoid. Do you constantly check behind you whilst walking along the street?

Soldato
Knifes are more common than you think. I could probably put Mooney on there being atleast 1 in any packed out pub at some point in the night.

Well I'd still bet my three bodyguards combined could take one drunken knife wielder, even if one of them did get stabbed (that's what I'd be paying them for).

Back
Top Bottom