Ever fancied an ex?

Associate
Well im currently in the process of trying to get back with an ex, so the answer to your question would be yes. I believe it entirely depends on the situation of how you broke up in the first place. For me, we seperated because we were both starting university, and in a way we had to in order for us both to grow as people. It was completely mutual albeit emotional and niether party was angry at the other although it was the worst memory of my life getting on the bus after seeing her for the last time. Now though things have changed, we both have had a relationship since but both are still crazy about each other.

In your situation, i think you need to really remeber what led you to cheat in the first place. If you were unable to say no at the time, do you really feel she is right for you? You see if it were her asking the question, i can guarantee every single response here would be saying 'Once a cheater always a cheater, you would be a fool to go back!'

Last edited:
Caporegime
RandomTom said:
My first girlfriend turned into a right **** after we finished and she's totally obsessed with one thing (easy to guess) and i talked to her last night for the first time in a while and she was dead open about stuff and kept hinting things, it was pretty weird but i dunno. i'd say; just keep getting close to her you sound like you know what you're doing so it shouldnt be a problem if things complicate.

:)

Sorry but this post made me laugh, so she went out and got some so what, guys do it all the time after being cut loose. Ever thought she discovered how it should be done after you finished and was making up for lost time.

:p

And yes I would still like a go on my ex's. Most of them werent bad break ups and the ones that were would get it rough ;)

Back
Top Bottom