• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA Hybrid owners take note

Associate
Hi Overclockers

This is an important post for anyone owning and EVGA Hybrid card the following qualifying models:

12G-P4-1999-KR - EVGA GTX Titan X Hybrid.
06G-P4-1996-KR - EVGA GTX 980Ti Hybrid.
04G-P4-1989-KR - EVGA GTX 980 Hybrid.

If you have registered your product you can now claim a free new Shroud from EVGA complete with LED. Please complete the form at the following link and you will receive your free shroud before the end of the year.

http://eu.evga.com/articles/00962/EVGA-HYBRID-Face-Off-Program/

Any questions or issues please let us know.

Those buying the Cooler as a separate purchase will also qualify.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
OP
will new cards from now on come with the new shrouds? I've been looking at getting the 980ti hybrid

Hi

On the current line up there is no plan to change the exisiting shroud at present. All our Hybird cards at puchase will ship with the original shroud, only those registering for the promotion will receive the LED shroud.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
OP
I've ordered mine (thanks Ben@EVGA) Just have to wait to find out how much postage will be. I'm guessing a fiver. Ben any eta on these shrouds?

I hope to know more this week but for now I am advising "before the end of the year". I would be disappointed though if we dont get them shipped before the end of November to avoid any Christmas postage delays!

Thanks
Ben

Associate
OP
Praise the Lord I've been trying to get the Titan version of the hybrid cooler and could not find one for love nor money,so I've just ordered the 980ti one and the new version looks great,one question it does say we have to pay shipping do you know how much it will be for us in the EU.

Just trying to get you a rough estimate on cost of shipping now.

Hopefully have some feedback tomorrow morning from Munich.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
OP
Got my cooler about 15 mins ago registered with EVGA got the comfirmation email about the faceplate,just waiting to see how much it will be for postage.

Hi guys

Still waiting for the postage costs at the moment, we might not have this until we actually receive the product in November so we can work out how best to ship them, weight and dims of pacakge etc...

We use UPS to ship all products as many of you know their rates differ for rural and urban deliveries by quite large amounts but we will look for a flat rate in the UK.

Sorry for the delay but will advise as soon as we are able.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
OP
Any new info on an eta?
Also a bump for people who didn't see

Hi All

I have been in Munich this week for an update on the situation so here is the current update.

We now have over 1000 sign ups worldwide and over 100 from the UK (Thanks all) so the first batch of shroud covers are nearly all gone now.

We will be shipping in 2 batches in November first should be before w/c 16th Nov and 2nd should be before w/c 30th Nov. We are looking at using our new UK centre to ship the units to keep the costs down for all also, will advise as soon as confirmed but I hope this helps with timescales.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
OP
No email for me either. WHY DO YOU HATE MEEEEEEE?

Hi All

If you have successfully signed up you will be contacted in the coming weeks. It might just be the case that you are in the 2nd batch and not the first batch of allocated stocks it depends when you signed up.

We have a shroud for everyone who signed up and hopefully have them with you by the end of the month, so please dont despair if you have not had your mail yet. As you can see we have managed to minimise the shipping costs also so hopefully very affordable for all.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
OP
Same here, ordered 8th October at 8:30pm, and email for shipping came in at around midnight yesterday.

Use USD for shipping currency as euro came out just over £7, and Usd came out just under

Great to see you most getting them through... Hope to see some nice pics once you receive your shrouds

Ben

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Sorry, took a while because I had to refill a Swiftech reservoir and re-install that at the same time.

Original:

VincentHannah_TitanX_EVGAHybrid01.jpg

New shrouds

VincentHanna_EVGA_GTX_Hybrid01.jpg

VincentHanna_EVGA_GTX_Hybrid02.jpg

VincentHanna_EVGA_GTX_Hybrid03.jpg

WOW, looks superb

Back
Top Bottom