• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA Hybrid owners take note

Associate
Hi Overclockers

This is an important post for anyone owning and EVGA Hybrid card the following qualifying models:

12G-P4-1999-KR - EVGA GTX Titan X Hybrid.
06G-P4-1996-KR - EVGA GTX 980Ti Hybrid.
04G-P4-1989-KR - EVGA GTX 980 Hybrid.

If you have registered your product you can now claim a free new Shroud from EVGA complete with LED. Please complete the form at the following link and you will receive your free shroud before the end of the year.

http://eu.evga.com/articles/00962/EVGA-HYBRID-Face-Off-Program/

Any questions or issues please let us know.

Those buying the Cooler as a separate purchase will also qualify.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
Hi Overclockers

This is an important post for anyone owning and EVGA Hybrid card the following qualifying models:

If you have registered your product you can now claim a free new Shroud from EVGA complete with LED. Please complete the form at the following link and you will receive your free shroud before the end of the year.

Thanks
Ben

N̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶.̶.̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶i̶l̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶(̶U̶K̶)̶

I'm an idiot, I tried to sign up through the US site. There are two links, one for EU one for US!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Hi Overclockers

Thanks
Ben

I didn't register - Where do I register? Is it too late now :(

I actually bought two of the 980 Hybrid Coolers for my Titan X's - This was before you sold ones for the Titan X

http://eu.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=400-HY-H980-B1&family=GeForce 900 Series Family&uc=EUR

It does look a bit naff having SLI Titan X's with 980 Shrouds on them.

Anything I can do?

Associate
The new shroud do not state a series.
When you are at eu.evga.com you can click on the top right corner on MEMBER LOGIN, at the next page you can then create an account. When this is verified via email you can then register the products at SUPPORT - REGISTER PRODUCT. As soon as they are registered you can open the promo page and request the shrouds.

Associate
I didn't register - Where do I register? Is it too late now :(

I actually bought two of the 980 Hybrid Coolers for my Titan X's - This was before you sold ones for the Titan X

http://eu.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=400-HY-H980-B1&family=GeForce 900 Series Family&uc=EUR

It does look a bit naff having SLI Titan X's with 980 Shrouds on them.

Anything I can do?

You only qualify if you brought the hybrid versions of the card, so buying a stock and then installing an AIO doesn't count I don't think

Associate
On the radiator at the very top is the S/N stated. People who just bought the cooler do also qualify for this promotion! The P/N of those are also listed under the picture of the product to qualify.

Caporegime
You only qualify if you brought the hybrid versions of the card, so buying a stock and then installing an AIO doesn't count I don't think

It says on the link that if you bought the AIO then you can get the free shroud?!

If you are an owner of one of the below Hybrid products, you qualify! Just fill out the form, and we will contact you on further steps.

Associate
I have two hybrid 980 coolers, bought separately. Do these have serial numbers on them or is it only on the boxes (which I don't know if I have anymore!!)?

If it helps, I bought them from EVGA direct, so have the EVGA invoices for them....

Soldato
Praise the Lord I've been trying to get the Titan version of the hybrid cooler and could not find one for love nor money,so I've just ordered the 980ti one and the new version looks great,one question it does say we have to pay shipping do you know how much it will be for us in the EU.

Back
Top Bottom