• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA Hybrid owners take note

Associate
OP
Any new info on an eta?
Also a bump for people who didn't see

Hi All

I have been in Munich this week for an update on the situation so here is the current update.

We now have over 1000 sign ups worldwide and over 100 from the UK (Thanks all) so the first batch of shroud covers are nearly all gone now.

We will be shipping in 2 batches in November first should be before w/c 16th Nov and 2nd should be before w/c 30th Nov. We are looking at using our new UK centre to ship the units to keep the costs down for all also, will advise as soon as confirmed but I hope this helps with timescales.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
Hi, we are reviewing at the moment if we can make it available again or not. I am afraid I can not answer your question right now but we will post an update if the promo goes live again.

Associate
OP
No email for me either. WHY DO YOU HATE MEEEEEEE?

Hi All

If you have successfully signed up you will be contacted in the coming weeks. It might just be the case that you are in the 2nd batch and not the first batch of allocated stocks it depends when you signed up.

We have a shroud for everyone who signed up and hopefully have them with you by the end of the month, so please dont despair if you have not had your mail yet. As you can see we have managed to minimise the shipping costs also so hopefully very affordable for all.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
Mines just saying:

Your request is awaiting approval.
We will contact you when the shrouds are available
and your request is approved with additional information.
Offer available to the original owner when purchased from an authorized EVGA reseller while supplies last. The product must be registered at EVGA.

Is this OK?

Associate
Hi All

If you have successfully signed up you will be contacted in the coming weeks. It might just be the case that you are in the 2nd batch and not the first batch of allocated stocks it depends when you signed up.

We have a shroud for everyone who signed up and hopefully have them with you by the end of the month, so please dont despair if you have not had your mail yet. As you can see we have managed to minimise the shipping costs also so hopefully very affordable for all.

Thanks
Ben
Sweeeet (In Cartman's voice)

Thanks for keeping us informed :D

Back
Top Bottom