*** Exciting changes are coming to Overclockers UK! ***

Soldato
First time I've tried subscribing to a stock alert and it doesn't work when using Edge (latest version as of today) disabled tracking protection and Ublock Origin and still the same,

Tested on Firefox with their tracking protection and Ublock Origin enabled and it worked fine and I could subscribe to the stock alert.

OcUK Staff
First time I've tried subscribing to a stock alert and it doesn't work when using Edge (latest version as of today) disabled tracking protection and Ublock Origin and still the same,

Tested on Firefox with their tracking protection and Ublock Origin enabled and it worked fine and I could subscribe to the stock alert.

Hey - would you mind DM'ing me some screenshots of what you see and we can diagnose further from there?

OcUK Staff
Came here to say the same thing... but will add its only from the product pages not the search.. i.e.
(Just re-read. @ED209 said exactly that, I just can't read, d'oh)

Thanks for raising this guys - will share with our dev team to investigate further

Soldato
Quality service... spoke to ocuk this morning o the phone response was nah mate not out problem any more, speak directly with lian li

Legally it is the retailer who is responsible if it's a first year issue.

I had issues like this with a different retail who wasn't budging. One quick email to the Ombudsman sorted that out

OcUK Staff
I had an issue yesterday when trying to add something to my wish list but instead it took me to the checkout screen which clicking the heart

I was trying to add these fans to the wish list

If you do it from where you can see all the products it works but if you do it from within the product it takes you to the checkout screen

Hey - we've deployed a fix this morning which should have now resolved this for you.

Soldato
Hey - we've deployed a fix this morning which should have now resolved this for you.
Hey Doric, Thanks for the update.

I have just tried it and when clicking the heart now it does nothing.

It does not go black to show its been added and my Wishlist does not get updated either.

Soldato
Quality service... spoke to ocuk this morning o the phone response was nah mate not out problem any more, speak directly with lian li
Ended up having to go direct with Lian Li as OCUK would only send it back to Lian Li themselves which would add turnaround time. Lian li responded in 6 hrs and agreed on a full replacement no need to send the dead AIO back. However from their wording it sounds like its coming from the factory in Taiwan so i have no idea how long it will take.

Kinda wish i had bought the part from amazon as it would have been a straight swap/replacement and little down time.

OcUK Staff
Hey Doric, Thanks for the update.

I have just tried it and when clicking the heart now it does nothing.

It does not go black to show its been added and my Wishlist does not get updated either.

Thanks for checking and apologies for the inconvenience here.

Would you mind sending me a DM with a screenshot of your browser's developer console when you attempt this so we can see if any errors show?

Last edited:
Associate
@fiveub quick one...
If I want to buy many of these https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ek-w...-12mm-hard-tube-fitting-nickel-wc-a9t-ek.html I can add 7 from the page and it then shows in my basket as

EK Water Blocks EK-Quantum Torque Micro HDC 12mm Hard Tube Fitting - Nickel
7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 <--- Value selected and other options from the basket dropdown

£41.93
£5.99 / unit
warning_amber1 currently available

But... when I try and add more than one of https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ek-w...m-0.8m-pre-bent-90-nickel-2pcs-wc-ad5-ek.html I can only select one from the quantity drop down. Now I can still add one of them twice, so I then see

EK Water Blocks EK-Loop Metal Tube 12mm 0.8m Pre-Bent 90° - Nickel (2pcs)
1 <---- erm

£77.98 <--- because there are two
£38.99 / unit
warning_amber1 currently available

Is this difference intentional?

Also, when's your next EK shipment? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom